Topsoff

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP!!

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:51 pm

Ok I gave someone my address we somehow it got messed up and they sent my coins to another address that I've used for a deposit is there anyway to track down my coins and get them please please anyone my email is topsoffsynthetics@gmail.com

Ciaran
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 32sgk27xxqb1KZiE1d4RtsqGMZ3suB1N2P

Re: PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP!!

Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:45 pm

Hey Topsoff,

Bitcoin transactions are irreversible by design I'm afraid, so if the transaction has had a confirmation, then it is impossible to reverse or cancel the transaction.

Where did you get the deposit address from? If you contact their support team they may be able to help you locate your funds, they would have to send the funds back to you manually.
Download your Bitcoin.com wallet HERE

handycash
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:12 pm

Ok I gave someone my address we somehow it got messed up and they sent my coins to another address that I've used for a deposit is there anyway to track down my coins and get them please please anyone my email is topsoffsynthetics@gmail.com
You said it was sent to an address you used for deposit? That means you have a business relationship with the owner. Perhaps they can refund back to you. Just show them proof that money went to their address. That is the ONLY solution.

b1980
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3KgyGrCiMRpXTihZWY1yZiXnL46KUBzMEY

Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:56 pm

Show them proof that money went to their address. That is the ONLY solution.

Nightwinger
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1iGr5KKz4DSjAxwfUC1nQ5aNCpbtJRYv9

Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:19 pm

Mining it self is the original source of earning bitcoins. Cloud mining are platforms that bridge the gap between purchasing expensive mining hardware and investing. With as little as $100 you can invest in cloud mining.

Yeah there is a problem with fraudsters, that’s why you need to make inquiries and seek expert opinion on where to invest your funds. if you are looking for a reliable platform, i will recommend ASIC & FPGA Hashnow cloud mining service providers. From my experience their profits are the best and no difficulty withdrawing your profits. Do well to check it out and invest.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:11 pm

Did you resolve your issue?
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

dreamboy33
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:35 am

you resolve the problem i want to know to?

Return to “Bitcoin Core”