Aurorus

Good investment choice?

Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:39 pm

I am doing some research on different cryptos right now, as well as Monero. Wanted to ask for some opinions. What do you think about the future of this coin? Is it worth the investment?

Monica_678
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Good investment choice?

Thu May 17, 2018 12:44 pm

Hard to answer. Every investment bear the risk. Keep the eye on the market and wait for suitable moment

MichaelH

Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:39 pm

Investment group that is doing millions of dollars in Tether transfers for the next "bull run". Members make an average of 100%-300% following advice, signals, shorting and longing BTC and other alt coins. - t.me/iblockchainglobal

P.S
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:54 pm

If you are ready to invest for 3-5 years, then you will be profitable

AndyJaworski

Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:21 am

Recent announce made in faast blog hat Monero (XMR) is now available through the Faast API! There it explain why this popular “privacy coin” represents such an important leap forward for crypto enthusiasts and fintech in general, and how you can easily add XMR to your portfolio using Faast

I am still looking for an answer and maybe this is the good choice of investment

CoinTalk

Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:57 pm

Monero is just one of many privacy coins. Before you decide which privacy coin is going to rule as king, it's important to get a grasp of the underlying technology of these coins.

Monero uses CryptoNote and Ring Signatures, a technological approach to anonymity without needing mixers (as is the case with Dash). Monero's main caveats are that its supply cannot be audited and the transactions are heavy. Some argue that Monero exceeds the abilities of Dash because Dash needs masternodes to act as mixers. At the end, neither Monero nor Dash break transaction links; instead, they muddle them.

If people really want a privacy coin that removes any means of traceability, they would have to opt for coins based on the Zerocoin Protocol. This means of anonymous transacting breaks transaction links. However, Zerocoin transactions have to be made in fixed denominations and this limits real transactional use. Also, Zerocoins have to be minted from Basecoins prior to a transaction. Given the wait involved, most people just perform transactions with Basecoins; these are not anonymous payments.

So, a new project self-funded by the founder of PIVX, which is another privacy coin, is trying to create a new privacy coin. Veil Project (VEIL) uses Zerocoin Protocol but integrates new features that make it more appealing. Veil Labs, the development team behind VEIL, will allow the coin to have multi-block transactions. This means the fixed denomination issue of Zerocoins won't be applicable to VEIL. Also, the Veil Project will integrate Monero's RingCT technology into Basecoins, thereby making Basecoin transactions anonymous too. Given that it uses Zerocoin Protocol, the transaction links would be broken.

If you think that superior technology will decide which coin will rule as king in the long run, definitely do some research on VEIL.

Olamidey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1NR4SSWB6Ek7NifBRoXQpThW8BSZdfJt54

Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:35 pm

I am doing some research on different cryptos right now, as well as Monero. Wanted to ask for some opinions. What do you think about the future of this coin? Is it worth the investment?
There are lots of coins that are good to invest in. The only way to get them is to do proper research. I'll advise you buy veil and xrp.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:48 pm

I don't think so.
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Return to “Monero”