greenwhichh

Mining software Advice

Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:27 pm

Hello, I often saw that different companies write some kind of software for the blockchain. I can’t think of anything that would be required in the market. Those. What do you need in the software market for crypto and/or blockchain?

For example, I heard about the company Vanquishch Technology, which is conducting many different developments, mainly for mining, aimed seriously, data centers in the CIS countries.

Could you please share info, who knows something about them?

postfreedom

Re: Mining software Advice

Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:42 pm

Hello! I’ve also heard a bit about the company, which you’ve mentioned above. As far as I’ve known from VQTech’s website and the documentation these guys create a new mining development technology with immersion cooling. But overall I found it very perspective after checking the items, that it offers. For instance, I was wondering about the miners’ design and such a user-friendly interface of an application to control their work. I just want to share with you about the power consumption of one of the miners at the shop: 800 W(depending on mining mode); at the wall, with Vanquisch VQP PSU, 90% efficiency(wow:), 25 C ambient temp with rated voltage - 12.00~14V. And one more noticeable statements: Hash Rate 2850 MH/s on Ethhash depending on mining mode and ambient temperature (in ETH equivalents)

I found it a very attractive one and an going to buy a share to try out and test the work (it’s available to invest in one module CMMS and get the benefits). As I know the first batch will be on October 18-20. So, I would be glad to share with you the data of my real profitability. You can pm to me.

Return to “Mining support”