dimitar.kostadinov

is it possible to win or scam in this sait

Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:11 am

i have register here:

https://freebitco.in/?r=405247

i do roll about 10 times a day .Sometimes multiplay.

Do you think i can do 1 bitcoin soon some idea ?

Tnx

DancarrickBrian
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: is it possible to win or scam in this sait

Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:33 pm

hey everyone, kindly take heed to this helpful and vital piece of advice and information, I invested 90% of my retirement payment on ICO Investment with the mindset of getting it multiplied and enjoying a better retirement life. It was sweet and smooth from the start, withdrawals were easy and consistent until it gets to a point I started to be denied withdrawals and that was how I lost all money, I couldn't get my investment amount back not talk of the bonuses. I contacted several lawyers but it was all waste of time and money, they couldn't render an inch of help. God so good to my old self and family, I later met with a certified binary options recovery expert that helped me recover my money from the brokers, it was worth it to pay him 20%. You can contact the expert on services@oxpahat.org if you have found yourself in same situation as me, I can assure he would be able to help you just as he helped me, you can give him a try if you don't mind. You can also log on to www.oxpahat.org if you need any more info. Binary options and investment scammers shouldn't get away with this.

forum_man
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:36 pm

If you dont want to worry about scams, the best place to invest in is weenzee Invest in Weenzee and have no problems. Payment are quick and transparent

fedor52
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 348RdVruXYmvygMzjjUXoKrozu3J8SfK9f

Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:35 pm

On this site you will not be allowed to win 1 bitcoin.

bossmarket1
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:22 am

The hope of victory is utopia. It is necessary to invest in cryptocurrency.
✅✅✅✅ДОБРО ПОЖАЛОВАТЬ в РОЙ КЛУБ ✅✅✅✅ ª Регистрация в Рой клубе, Roy club :
https://roy.cash/club?ref=PRIZM16347

Angela66

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:07 pm

After making a massive mistake and believing this scam binary company had me invest, After daily phone calls for a month or more i sent them a larger sum near 50k in total then all contact immediately ceased and I couldn’t access my investment. Fortunately got in contact with Securedintel1@ gmail .com and i had my bitcoin back to my new own wallet. Big thank you to Adrian Gonzalez on Quora.

Return to “Scam accusations”