Kezzz2

Games.bitcoin.com STOLE MY BTC??

Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:00 am

I sent .5 btc to a account with games.bitcoin.com and my account was never credited.

I contacted support and had 3 people respond saying that it's resolved and will he fixed in 24 hours, but now it's been over a week and still has not been credited and they are not responding to me any more.

I feel as if I have been scammed, there is no way that they can't credit me when they can see black and white that I sent btc to my deposit address and still have not been credited it. :x

Diana.uwu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Games.bitcoin.com STOLE MY BTC??

Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:14 am

Hello! We deeply apologize for taking so much time for resolving this issue, but we did not forget about it. Please kindly give us more time, we will restore your funds eventually.

AntonKr

Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:44 pm

Unfortunately, no one is safe from fraud. Especially earning on the Internet

fedor52
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 348RdVruXYmvygMzjjUXoKrozu3J8SfK9f

Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:40 pm

Games.bitcoin.com are scams.

Ciaran
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 32sgk27xxqb1KZiE1d4RtsqGMZ3suB1N2P

Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:22 pm

Hi guys, Ciaran here from the support team, I just want to assure users that games.bitcoin is perfectly safe to use and provably fair. We guarantee that every game you play at Bitcoin Games is completely fair. You will be dealt a completely random deck of cards every game, and we can provably demonstrate that we have in no way manipulated the shuffle.

Instead of just taking our word for it, we make available all of the information you need to verify that our game is fair.

The reason that we can guarantee this is that your web browser supplies a random number that we must incorporate into the random number generator in a provably consistent way. Our server first shuffles the deck, and your computer then gives us a random number that we must use to repeatedly cut the deck. Since our servers do not know what random number your computer will send, we have no way of knowing how the shuffle will look in the end.

To manually verify a game that has been played, press the green verify button in the MY GAMES table after a game has been played.

In regards to any deposit issues, these are always taken seriously and investigated thoroughly, sometimes this may take a little longest than expected if if it is a difficult issue to resolve. If any of the commentators on this post have any outstanding issues at the moment, please let me know and i will personally investigate the matter, thank you.
Download your Bitcoin.com wallet HERE

shl34

Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:47 pm

Hi guys, Ciaran here from the support team, I just want to assure users that games.bitcoin is perfectly safe to use and provably fair. We guarantee that every game you play at Bitcoin Games is completely fair. You will be dealt a completely random deck of cards every game, and we can provably demonstrate that we have in no way manipulated the shuffle.

Instead of just taking our word for it, we make available all of the information you need to verify that our game is fair.

The reason that we can guarantee this is that your web browser supplies a random number that we must incorporate into the random number generator in a provably consistent way. Our server first shuffles the deck, and your computer then gives us a random number that we must use to repeatedly cut the deck. Since our servers do not know what random number your computer will send, we have no way of knowing how the shuffle will look in the end.

To manually verify a game that has been played, press the green verify button in the MY GAMES table after a game has been played.

In regards to any deposit issues, these are always taken seriously and investigated thoroughly, sometimes this may take a little longest than expected if if it is a difficult issue to resolve. If any of the commentators on this post have any outstanding issues at the moment, please let me know and i will personally investigate the matter, thank you.
bla bla bla i send btc to my account and was never credited you may be the only one with this problem Stop making us stupid

Return to “Scam accusations”