drevasanjaya

mantuuuuul

Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:19 pm

The stimulus to write this was a rejected topic on another forum, but the admin judged this in his wisdom as "inappropriate" for his members.

Although he did not go that far to call me a scammer, he really implied it. He categorized the completely free program that I tried to promote as a Ponzi / Scam! I also see the word ponzi more and more on twitter after the poster with BitConnect (completely rightly). The program is called Crypto Browser and is a handy browser that uses JavaScript to reduce some Cryptocurrencies for its users. You only need to open the browser and the minus starts. The speed of the bitcoin downloaded is on your computer processor. You can also earn BTC by participating in a referral system. For me it works, and I hope that it works for someone else if interested.

A Ponzi scheme, for those who are not familiar with the term, is a fraudulent investment plan whereby the initiator generates money for the older investors via income paid by new ones. That is the generally accepted definition and to protect unexpected people from losing money, Ponzi schemes were considered illegal in most jurisdictions!

As derived from the definition, the most fundamental element, for something called a Ponzi, is the presence of a money investment.

Is Crypto Browser a Ponzi?

Well, for one, it is 100% free, free of charge and no "upgrades" available! So there is a complete absence of money investment. In other words, you do not have to pay anything to use it, now or ever!

So, what about valuable time then? How much of that should you spend on Crypto Browser to make some money? The answer is nothing again!

You do not have to click on ads and you do not have to watch videos. Forget annoying pop-ups or pop-unders and nerve-racking captcha verifications! You install the browser and then you just continue with your usual activities while you are mincing.

As long as your browser works, it generates some money for you. It is like feeding two birds with just one seed!

So why did that admin ban my topic? Where did this idea come from, that Crypto Browser is a Ponzi? The most obvious answer should be the multi-level commission plan that implements the add-on! CryptoTab pays its users a percentage of what their references deserve, up to 10 levels deep!

Confusing a multi-level marketing plan with a Ponzi scheme is actually a common mistake. The truth is, however, that there are hundreds of legal companies that use an MLM marketing plan both online and offline to promote their products or services!

However, the misconception that all MLMs are Ponzi is not completely unjustified! Not only do many illegal pyramid schemes try to present themselves as legitimate MLM companies, but statistics also show that nearly 99% of all people who join an MLM company will lose money!

And here comes the cryptocurrency mining industry entering the scene ...

For the first time on the internet, everyone can make money without investing money or time. Let me be clear about this. There are countless other crypto-mining ways that you have to invest to make a profit, and that is often wrong. However, Crypto Browser is not one of them! Everyone who uses it earns some money without investing anything. Some users will make a lot ... and others will earn less. Nobody will ever be in a loss, and that alone is enough to get it out of every Ponzi accusation!

How much can someone earn?

Ok, before I get in, let me first straighten out a number of things. Crypto Browser mined the coin that gets the most profit and then converts it into Bitcoin. Users are always paid in Bitcoins!

Crypto Browser contains a built-in algorithm that can use your computer sources more effectively than in the extension format. It increases the mine speed up to 8 times and increases the BTC gain.

So how much can an average user expect, with an average PC that only uses a few hours a day? Yet a lot, compared with other ways. Results can vary per effort.

The real potential of Crypto Browser is, of course, for those who can "recruit" others. The more friends on Facebook, the more chance of more income.
I would say, does it sound interesting? Then try it out > https://get.cryptobrowser.site/8470635

Return to “Mining support”