Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in this sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads here in Altcoins is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted here will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
4kmining

Telegram messenger ICO. Let's decide if it's worth to participate.

Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:11 am

Pavel Durov announced ICO of a blockchain-platform based on the telegram messenger.
In today's video, I will briefly analyze the strong and weak sides of the TON to help cryptoinvestors make the decision if it's worth to participate.
https://youtu.be/9yHWIXtc4u8
Sorry for the sound, we have temporary issues with the mic.
This video is also about the Telegram Open Network, TON, and the Gram cryptocurrency.

DuckHunter
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Telegram messenger ICO. Let's decide if it's worth to participate.

Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:23 am

It seems to me I should revive this thread a little.

:P There are rumores that the development of the core TON technology is almost completed, according to sources close to Telegram. The release should be rolled out by 1 September 2019. It will include the code of a node and the network validation module. The TON team is finalizing the documentation for these instruments. This will be the final release before the launch of the main network. The main network will go live after public tests. Initial source - https://t.me/tonboard/107

:P Research of current Gram token sale offerings, part #1 - https://t.me/tonboard/105

:P Research of current Gram token sale offerings, part #2 - https://t.me/tonboard/106

oceanicmax
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:53 pm

That's great news! I am really excited about TONs launch!

DuckHunter
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:36 am

Telegram’s TON Blockchain to Be Compatible with Ethereum DApps. I think this is a great strategic decision. What do you think, guys?

100index
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:24 am

Good news for the ones who were waiting for TON launch. The telegram channel @tonboard reports that TON public test net is finally launched!

The release contains:
- Full node code
- Testnet explorer
- How-to instructions.

Also, Blackmoon finally launched a fully functional exchange. Trading is available. Soon we will get real Grams trading on Blackmoon :D

DuckHunter
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:06 am

BREAKING! Little-Known Exchange Claims It Will Be First to Sell Telegram’s TON Tokens

When Telegram launches its long-awaited blockchain sometime this month or next, the go-to marketplace for the new gram tokens could be a fledgling exchange with fewer than 4,000 users.

At least, that’s what Blackmoon Crypto is hoping. But the Cayman Islands-registered exchange arguably has an edge, in part because of its relationship with a custodian that claims to have signed up over a third of the investors in Telegram’s early-2018 token sale.

Blackmoon’s CEO, Oleg Seydak, is also the CEO of Gram Vault, the Swiss custodian, and the companies plan to work together to provide those large investors with a marketplace to sell their tokens.

Hence, unlike a number of exchanges that conducted sales of futures-like instruments based on grams, Blackmoon will be the only marketplace to sell real grams directly from legitimate TON investors as soon as the mainnet is live, said chief operating officer Sergey Vasin.

Vasin told CoinDesk:

“Exchanges that earlier announced selling grams actually listed some kinds of derivatives. We don’t mind that — at the end, they will have to look for liquidity to deliver what they promised to their users, and they will run to buy grams from us with a premium.”

Ties that bind
Another possible advantage for Blackmoon is its connection to Telegram itself.

The exchange’s other co-founder, Ilya Perekopsky, is the vice president of the secretive messaging app company behind the $1.7 billion Telegram Open Network (TON) project.

Blackmoon won’t confirm or deny any direct link with Telegram, which has never disclosed any affiliates – or, for that matter, its involvement in the blockchain project. But according to people familiar with the TON development and investment processes, Blackmoon is a part of a network of loosely affiliated entities working with Telegram on the infrastructure for the blockchain and token.

Alexander Filatov, СЕО of TON Labs, which is working on tools for TON developers, told CoinDesk that Gram Vault “is working on the first-to-market custody solution for the gram with a number of reputable international partners.”

“TON Labs are providing technical support for the project,” Filatov added.

Modest beginnings
The parent company, Cyprus-based Blackmoon Financial Group, was founded in 2014 and started as a lending marketplace. In 2017, the crypto division was created, bootstrapped by a $30 million initial coin offering (ICO).

To date, Blackmoon Crypto has been an issuing and trading venue for ethereum tokens backed by shares in mainstream companies such as Xiaomi and Lyft. The underlying stock is held with the custodian, Vasin sID.

This business wasn’t exactly flourishing — according to Vasin, the platform now boasts only about 3,800 users. However, once the gram token is issued, Vasin expects the number to jump up to 15,000 in the days after the mainnet launch (the TON network is expected to be launched no later than Oct. 31).

“This estimate is based on the [number] of new sign-ups we got the day when the information was leaked,” Vasin explained, referring to an incident on Aug. 9, when a public relations staffer jumped the gun and published a press release about its plan to list grams earlier than planned. (Blackmoon formally announced the plan Tuesday.)

Vasin said Blackmoon is targeting both retail investors and sophisticated algorithmic traders who would come to the exchange for real gram liquidity.

Deep pockets
The liquidity would come from Gram Vault.

“Gram Vault is a joint venture between some of the biggest investors in the Telegram Open Network who invested over $600 million in both rounds of the deal,” said Alfredo Orrego, Blackmoon’s chief business development officer, adding that the company originated out of the need for a compliant, institutional-grade custody solution for such clients.

Operating under the legal name Swiss Digital Group, Gram Vault exclusively serves investors who participated in the initial token sale, Orrego said. Describing the custodian’s partnership with the exchange, he explained:

“Gram Vault’s trading desk will use Blackmoon alongside other liquidity providers to trade Grams for its users. Blackmoon committed to allocate necessary resources for the technical integration with TON and the Gram listing.”

Vasin hesitated to predict the price of the token once it’s listed at Blackmoon, guessing $3. During the two rounds of Telegram’s token sale, investors paid $0.37 and $1.33 per token. Later, on the unauthorized secondary market, the tokens fetched as much as $4 apiece.

TON is expected to launch no later than Oct. 31. On Sept. 6, the code for TON blockchain nodes was rolled out, marking the final stage of testing before the launch.

More at Coindesk.

oceanicmax
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:58 pm

That's true they are going to list GRAMs on their exchange. I've already tried it - looks good to me, the user interface is super friendly. I like it.

100index
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:02 pm

And Blackmoon gives $20 for verification and a little trade!

DuckHunter
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:05 am

$20 is a good idea. What about theiк KYC? Is it complicated? May I withdraw without verification? I like anonymity, and I don't like to give my documents to anyone in Internet.

oceanicmax
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:43 pm

20$ in my account so I'm waiting to spend them on GRAMs. Telegram announced that they are working on blockchain so GRAM listing on Blackmoon exchange is closer

Return to “Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies”