AndoGrik

CryptoRoyal Pump - best community for pumps

Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:14 pm

Good day to all!

I want to introduce you to my project, which begins to take its first steps. Based on my experience in the field of pumps (and the cryptosphere), I decided to create my own community so that people can earn money on this.

A pump is an event that is aimed at buying a coin at a signal to carry out the growth of its value for a certain period of time. The more people involved, the higher the price and the longer the pump lasts.

Problems most of all pump groups are prepumps and vips signals, that hit the wallets of the inhabitants of such groups. Of course, you can find communities that are still clean, but unfortunately, very few remain. I want to balance the scales, and invite you to join my Discord server and Telegram channel:
discord. gg/5mGYY5S- Discord server (there are tips for quick purchase of cryptocurrency, general chat for communication and much more).
t.me/cryptoroyalpump - Telegram channel

Those who know about pumps (and those who do not know) do not believe that money can be raised on this. These are generally found "corrupt" the community without checking their reputation and previous the Pampa, it is not clear at all how to buy on the exchanges, expecting that they will start rolling in money. Such as a rule found a "corrupt" community, without checking its reputation and previous pumps, did not figure out how to buy on exchanges at all, expecting money to pour on them. Pumps are work on yourself, on the speed of performing actions, on concentration, because any hesitation will turn out badly for your wallet.

Our community policy:
- No prepumps.
- No vip signals.

Now I am only gathering an audience to announce the first pump. If you join the Discord server (I prefer it more, because it is multifunctional), I will be given this motivation to invite more and more people so that we become the No. 1 community in the pumps.

Most likely we will pump on Binance, I would like on Bittrex, tk. it’s easier to achieve a better result there, but full verification is needed there, and I don’t think that people will want to spend time and effort to do it. But if the audience wants, then let's go to Bittrex. We decide the fate of the choice of the exchange here discord. gg/5mGYY5S

Additionally:
- The publication of the signal is engaged in a bot written by me, so that the signal appears at exactly the appointed time.
- After the first pump I'll write how it went and will post information on buy/sell orders to prove that we don't have prepumps (using the api key exchange).

Thank you all for reading. We are waiting for you in our community!
discord. gg/5mGYY5S
t.me/cryptoroyalpump

Return to “Speculation”