ogura
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1AhVG9JcXkwBvAEG5xVHKi9qrGDmECCnyX

It died Khlevytskyi (the one who did not allow me to make Bit-Coin) myself.

Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:21 pm

I reported that I am an inventor of BitCoin, but could not implement it myself, because of I was not allowed. Not far ago I celebrated death of one of reasons for why I did not.
And it was Vitalii Khlevytskyi (Віталій Хлевицький) (his name English spelling may vary with latter Y and I and it may be spelled by Polish Czech and Slovak Grammar as Chlewicki or Chevicki). The establisher of department of Security Service of Ukraine for defending national interest in information sphere.
With his origin from the most remote region of some days Czechoslovakia and Polish Surname, he established atmosphere of terror for me, as I celebrated his death, which came after long painful illness, possibly induced by unidentified chemical described by British Scientists as perspective way to make cures.
Information about corruption in Ukraine and Poland is a big national secret and form of local identity even cases of Novak and Nowak in Czech republic and Poland respectively. That two leaks (with Novak and Nowak) were not as much brutally persecuted (on each of his two another historical motherlands) as that creature did. And it were local version with of leaks similar to Manning's or John Doe's as that creature did. (That both cases were constructed to learn Khlevytskyi cultural background.)
The FreeNet, partially Tor, Bit-Coin, would not be possible if not that creature and his ideologists. And faster of all the leaks one of which known as Panama-Gate would have no purpose if not their lie.

P.S. And ones again I am not a Libertarian already, and I actually never was, I am rather Utopist. But it are objective reasons after intelligence information manipulations, as to create such instrument as Bit-Coin. Mainly because of it demfed bloody dollars.

P.P.S. yes Implementation of Bit-Coin made by Satoshi Nakamotos is one of the project implementations. Made by me incorporating with groups in at least 4 more person. By the agreement with Satoshi Nakamoto, he had to to sample implementation, not mentioning as give to some of people as those who recently manage it, and to vanish after. Bit-Coin is not about $100bln, Bit-Coin is at least few trillions of pounds, what US economy have lost from under its improper control not making financial pyramid with US Dollars emission. It actually our main interest in BitCoin.

Return to “Legal”