bigzohan

Bitcoin Games - money dissapeared after "manual" withdrawal

Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:23 pm

Hello, I had BTC on Bitcoin Games account (games.bitcoin.com). On Friday evening I tried to withdraw entire balance to my wallet and instead of usual message got this one - "This withdrawal must be manually approved by an administrator. This usually only takes a few minutes, after which you will get your Bitcoins. We are sorry for the delay".
After that, BTC has dissapeared from Bitcoin Games account, but there is still nothing on the address I ordered withdrawal to. 5 days already left!
I tried to contact the Games team by the only contact they published on their website - email games(at)bitcoin.com. I have sent them 2 letters, but never got answer.
My account username is 4ceb8d9074. I am very worried - the balance was 0.2 BTC and it is significant amount for me.
In this public post I ask bitcoin.com team to return me my money. Thanks.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: Bitcoin Games - money dissapeared after "manual" withdrawal

Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:29 am

Hello, I had BTC on Bitcoin Games account (games.bitcoin.com). On Friday evening I tried to withdraw entire balance to my wallet and instead of usual message got this one - "This withdrawal must be manually approved by an administrator. This usually only takes a few minutes, after which you will get your Bitcoins. We are sorry for the delay".
After that, BTC has dissapeared from Bitcoin Games account, but there is still nothing on the address I ordered withdrawal to. 5 days already left!
I tried to contact the Games team by the only contact they published on their website - email games(at)bitcoin.com. I have sent them 2 letters, but never got answer.
My account username is 4ceb8d9074. I am very worried - the balance was 0.2 BTC and it is significant amount for me.
I will follow this up for you.
Support emails should be answered within 24 hours, although when we are busy it can be a little longer.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:08 am

Just to give you an update. The case has been passed to our developers and we will proceed with manual withdrawal ASAP.
If you have any further questions please direct them to our support team: gamesupport@bitcoin.com
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

stan1
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:29 pm

Just received a reply from our engineering team. The issue was resolved. Thank you!

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:27 am

Problem resolved
Thanks for taking the time to post an update, it is much appreciated :)

Bitcoin.com cares for the users of all our products and will always provide the best support possible.

Return to “Technical Support”