rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Post your SLP address for some free CashGames.bitcoin.com Dividend Test Token (You will get free BCH too)

Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:26 pm

Bitcoin Cash has enabled all sorts of amazing things. One of them is the ability to pay dividends in BCH directly on the block chain to the addresses holding a specific token type. This essentially turns SLP tokens into bearer shares that are able to collect dividends! I don't think people appreciate how awesome this is yet, so I wanted to help get things started.

Current plan:

Currently the cashgames.bitcoin.com hot wallet has ~173 BCH in it.

For the next few days at around 17:00 GMT I will pay out about half of all the BCH earned by the site to holders of the CashGames.bitcoin.com Dividend Test Token

Once we have everything working smoothly, we will figure out an even better long term plan.

If you want your free [url]CashGames.bitcoin.com[/url] Dividend Test Token, and the free BCH that will follow, post your SLP address below.
If you don't have an SLP supporting wallet, head to [url=https://simpleledger.cash/get-started/]https://simpleledger.cash/get-started/[/url]
Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Re: Post your SLP address for some free CashGames.bitcoin.com Dividend Test Token (You will get free BCH too)

Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:26 pm

The tool that I was planning to use to make the dividend payouts isn't working at the moment.
I'm currently searching for an alternative to it:
Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

AlanOne

Re: Post your SLP address for some free CashGames.bitcoin.com Dividend Test Token (You will get free BCH too)

Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:56 pm

Here my entry, hope to parteipate to the event:

simpleledger:qqv9qg3dxyuqd75wdauyhuw9kkx5q85srgfzmfzt2c

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”