Jeckstercandoit
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

build a new barn

Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:38 pm

Oh, hello everyone. I have a problem, I am trying to build a new barn. But I have problems with the drawings of the barn, and specifically with the roof. Can anyone help me?
Normal People Scare me

Nilar
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: build a new barn

Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:08 pm

I do not understand why people started asking some questions like even that here. If you really have problems with that and I assume you can have them - you really need to ask professionals do that job for you. Thanks in advance for all that matter really.

Hubi-Bubi

Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:06 pm

I do not understand why people started asking some questions like even that here. If you really have problems with that and I assume you can have them - you really need to ask professionals do that job for you. Thanks in advance for all that matter really.
Yeah, you're right!

At least you can ask this question in a forum about diy craft, home building or smth. like that.

Umnara
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:44 pm

There are tons of such information on the web, but bitcoin people still may have some important info about everything like that located here basically for any reason you may have. How do you plan to go out with such matter anyway. Can we do so in any real way ?

Return to “Off-Topic”