MouKanga

Buying Bitcoin in Germany for a friend from other country

Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:08 am

Hey guys,
so i got a few questions. I know the basics about bitcoin, and know how to sell buy and trade them here in germany legally.
So but now my Friend from a Island next to Venezuela has like a Online shop.
But he needs bitcoin to pay his developers. But he cant buy bitcoins at his place.

So im wondering, if i can buy Bitcoins for him without getting f*cked for Money Laundary or else.

It would be like

i get Every week 300-400€ On PayPal from his verified Business account. To my Verified Personal account

From my Personal Account the 400€ to my Bank account (Deutsche Post)

And from my Bank Account to my Coinbase and then to the Devs from my coinbase account.

So
Island paypal>my paypal>my bank> coinbase> Developers.

Since germany is a kinda restricted country and kinda careful with money laundary and all that stuff i wanted to know if they gonna screw me over for that. Or if that small amount is fine for them.

- - - - - - -
Thread in German
Moin,
Hätte ein paar fragen zum Kauf von Bitcoins in Deutschland.
Ich weiß wie man Bitcoins kauft, tauscht etc.
Allerdings wohnt ein bekannter von mir auf einer Insel nahe Venezuela wo man kein Bitcoin erwerben kann da er keine Bank dort hat.
Jetzt hat er mich gefragt ob ich das für ihn Wöchentlich regelmäßig machen kann.
Sein PayPal account ist ein verifiziert Business account. Mein PayPal account ist ein normaler verifizierter privat Account.

Da Deutschland was "Geldwäsche" etc angeht ganzschön aufpasst wollte ich fragen wie Legal das ganze ist, und ob sie nach harken.

Betrag wäre ca 300-400€ Pro Woche, vllt auch nur 200.

Ablauf wäre

Geld von seinem Business account > auf mein paypal> auf mein bank konto (Deutsche Post)> auf mein Coinbase konto > geld an die Developer senden

Wäre das in wie fern strafbar? oder klatscht paypal mir meinen Account zu dafür?

Return to “The Forum”