Forum rules
Be VERY careful when lending bitcoins. There are scammers around the world who would love to permanently separate you from your bitcoins.
CryptoLender

Short and long term loans, low interest - BTC/ETH/BCH/LTC & more

Thu May 30, 2019 7:09 am

Get a cheap short-term or long-term loan here!
For now I'm offering a minimum rate of ~5% per month (0.167% per day) for all the loans.
There is no minimum for the loan amount, but there is a minimum interest of 5 USD (equivalent in crypto), maximum will depend of the amounts available.
There is no minimum for the loan duration, it can be only an hour, and up to 2 months (60 days) (can be extended for XRP and XLM). I consider 2 months as a long-term loan in the crypto world.
Collateral is needed, at least 120%, in any crypto easily tradable or acceptable offer (physical goods, FIAT...), only irreversible transaction (so, no Paypal).
I'm accepting Escrow services, but the borrower pays the fees and have to find it by himself/herself, and I'll only accept reputed ones.

By the way, this lending service is quite new, so for the 10 first loans, I'll pay the transfer fee to send the crypto to your wallet.

See below the rules, conditions, and how to apply for a loan, please read carefully.

===================================================
RULES / CONDITIONS
  • Rate - 0.167% per day (~5% per month)
  • Duration - 1 hour - 60 days
  • Collateral - At least 120% in top crypto / physical goods / FIAT. If the collateral goes bellow 110%, you will have to add more collateral to reach 120% again or I'll sell it
  • Late repayment - If you think you might be late for the repayment, let me know before the deadline so we can agree for a new rate, else it will be 1% per day
  • Early repayment - You will still have to pay the interest for the full duration, but I'll rebate 50% on the remaining interest
  • Minimum interest - 5 USD (equivalent in crypto)
  • Transfer fees - The borrower pays but I'll pay the sending fee for the 10 first loans
  • Escrow fees (optional) - The borrower pays
CURRENCIES AND MAXIMUM AMOUNTS AVAILABLE PER LOAN
  • BTC - 0.1
  • ETH - 4
  • BCH - 1
  • LTC - 4
  • DASH - 4
  • XRP - 2000
  • XLM - 1500
  • ZEC/XMR/BSV... - < 200 USD
Contact me if you need a specific coin, I might have but less than 200 USD (TRX/XVG/IOTA/ADA/VET/KIN...).

HOW TO APPLY FOR A LOAN?

Simply copy and paste the code below and fill it with your informations, then post it here and on my Telegram if you use it (DO NOT USE COMMA FOR THE AMOUNTS):
Currency:
Wallet address:
Loan amount:
Repayment amount:
Duration in days:
Collateral currency:
Collateral amount:
Bitcointalk username:
Telegram ID:

Here an example:
Currency: BTC
Wallet address: 385cR5DM96n1HvBDMzLHPYcw89fZAXULJP
Loan amount: 0.01
Repayment amount: 0.011
Duration in days: 7
Collateral currency: ETH
Collateral amount: 1
Bitcointalk username: satoshi_username
Telegram ID: @satoshi_username
Then I'll accept or deny your loan, if I accept, I'll send you the wallet address where you have to send the collateral (if you choose another collateral, we'll discuss by private messages), if I deny, I'll tell you the reason and I'll not argue about it, you are still free to request a new loan.
Once I received the collateral, I'll send the loan amount to the wallet address provided and send you the transaction ID, so you can check on the explorer.
Please be sure your address is correct, I'm not responsible if you made a mistake.
Please, keep in mind: No collateral, no loan.

CONTACT

You can contact me here in this topic and/or on Telegram: @ContactCL
Need a crypto loan with low rate? - Telegram: @ContactCL - No collateral, no loan.

Shayona26

Re: Short and long term loans, low interest - BTC/ETH/BCH/LTC & more

Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:47 pm

Hey I need 0.09 btc urgently but I don't have any collateral amount but I promise I'll return 0.1 btc within a day. Please consider my request please.

CryptoLender

Re: Short and long term loans, low interest - BTC/ETH/BCH/LTC & more

Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:05 am

Hi,
No collateral, no loan.
If you have a collateral, I'll be happy to deal with you.
Need a crypto loan with low rate? - Telegram: @ContactCL - No collateral, no loan.

Return to “Lending”