Life_time_student

Donate BTC of your choice to 3BMEXZ3FoGy7dZUxp8eJ8PpCy15KdUCvEL

What you should do when you lose most of money?

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:49 pm

While trading if your facing lose repeatedly then what would you do

DavidDo03808449
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: What you should do when you lose most of money?

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:30 pm

Just in case any one lost money to fake Binary option brokers,I'm sorry you are being scammed. Contact wealthrecovery (AT) cyberservices (dutcom) to get your retrieval done. Beware of Coin Bull & Payperex, i once lost to them, thanks to the recovery expert who helped me get my deposits back

Life_time_student

Donate BTC of your choice to 3BMEXZ3FoGy7dZUxp8eJ8PpCy15KdUCvEL

Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:04 am

Just in case any one lost money to fake Binary option brokers,I'm sorry you are being scammed. Contact wealthrecovery (AT) cyberservices (dutcom) to get your retrieval done. Beware of Coin Bull & Payperex, i once lost to them, thanks to the recovery expert who helped me get my deposits back
Thanks.

marymaru
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:20 pm

First of all try to understand if it happens constantly or you have lose your money due to one or few major dumps.
Anyway, I think that you should stop trading for some time and consider on learning some information about trading then try again with different approach and lower bids.

monika 576
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:47 pm

I advise you to change your cryptocurrency trading platform. I have been earning in this way for more than a year now and have also lost a lot of money due to the fact that many cryptocurrency trading platforms are scammers and deceive people! Now I use Avatrade. https://www.dailyforex.com/avatrade/ava ... view/804-b I read a lot of positive reviews about this site and checked it out on my own experience! Do not be afraid to start all over again and take my advice. You will succeed.

Ronald S
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3D88DkB5nbgoxN4NN5THwMKQqZvs1H6neP

Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:36 am

It is understandable that traders become emotional when making trades since it involves the use of their hard earned money. The outcome of any trade depends on how the trader handles the exchange so following a trading plan is very important. However, there are a lot of cases wherein traders do not stick to their plan, especially if they see their assets losing value. They may probably be able to avoid greater losses, but thinking about the long term effect of this practice, they are more likely to trade based on their instinct instead of having a rational strategy, thus making it more like gambling instead of trading.

http://bit.ly/2zrdX2u
https://vcashpay.com/

Joness

Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:23 pm

earn more money

frankcastle

Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:23 am

you should trade on the amount that you can allow you to lose. and if you lost it, don't be sad, it's just money :)

nomubumo

Donate BTC of your choice to 1BvBMSEYstWetqTFn5Au4m4GFg7xJaNVN2

Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:24 pm

I will use my rest money in other alternative trading option.

Snowmoon
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:45 pm

Losses are part and parcel of trading, just like it is in any other business. If you find yourself consistently losing, it is better to go back to the drawing board and see what needs to be adjusted. If it is your strategy, test it again on demo. Otherwise, you can take a break and recollect yourself

bit858585
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:28 am

need to rethink your trading strategy
HODL!

Nilar
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:04 am

If you trade and realise that you keep on losing money, think twice. If it is because of scam, sorry, just learn how to identify and avoid them next time. If it is because of how you trade, take time off and learn what you are missing. re-test your strategy and then move on. Learning fom your mistakes is key

Baesboo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun May 12, 2019 4:55 pm

If you repeatedly lose money without gaining, no matter the kind of investment, you should go back to your drawing board and restrategize. Think carefully, research more so you know where you have been making mistakes and learn how to fix it. It could be that you are trading the wrong types of coin, or you are buying at the wrong time and selling at the wrong time, or you lack patience in your trades which is very very important. Trade fewer coin, trade strong coins with strong potentials trade coins such as Veil coin.

Streeex

Sun May 19, 2019 8:18 pm

To avoid that you should diversify, make 10s of smaller investments instead of few bigger ones, that provides better safety

Esteriayaoba
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue May 21, 2019 1:35 am

You should restrategize your trading patterns and avoid over trading. It is not good. You should research properly before you buy any coins. Buy coins with low supply, and low prices like Veil, buy undervalued projects and I am sure you will not lose as much money as you lost before

dolstai
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:19 pm

That’s inevitable stage, don’t worry and be more attentive next time

kendi12
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:34 pm

Or invest in smth worthy

dolstai
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:46 pm

Or invest in smth worthy
What exactly?

kendi12
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:56 pm

Or invest in smth worthy
What exactly?
You can find lots of blockchain investing projects - on real estate, cars. It’s not bad attachment I guess

dolstai
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:07 pm

Or invest in smth worthy
What exactly?
You can find lots of blockchain investing projects - on real estate, cars. It’s not bad attachment I guess
I want to find smth more niche, like not different cars, but only collectible, if we are talking about cars. I think there are people who are really keen on it, and it can be good investment.

kendi12
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:39 pm

What exactly?
I want to find smth more niche, like not different cars, but only collectible, if we are talking about cars. I think there are people who are really keen on it, and it can be good investment.
Oh I heard recently about such platform, where you can invest in rare cars

dolstai
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:49 pm

Is it blockchain project? Share please a link

kendi12
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:59 pm

Is it blockchain project? Share please a link
Yes, you purchase security tokens there https://www.curioinvest.com

Investor_88

Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:56 am

If you are losing consistently, then that means your trading strategy needs a redo somewhere. So one should not feel down because of losses, instead work on creating better strategies for future.

Franco_T
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:57 am

if you have lost most of your money, then it is better to take break. sit back and analyse where you went wrong and how can you improve.

CryptoScent

Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:12 pm

For me, the best you could do when you lose most of your money is to move on. Do something to earn that money you lose so you could spend it again on anything you like. There's no use looking back and blaming yourself about the things that happened already. In investing online or perhaps betting,, better to only spend what you can afford to lose so it won't hurt and affect you in your daily life.

swipka777
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:41 pm

Maybe you need to learn to trade. Everything in the bitcoin world related to trading. I can also suggest trying some lessons, helping to know more about bitcoin and any other crypto in general. https://www.monfex-academy.com/masterclass-refers-new has a lot of opportunities to start trading fast. These lessons will show most of the popular trading ways.

Return to “Trading Discussion”