vanityaddrs
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to bc1qthrhmdmfawq6w4lzmjrce3reuxt06pvvnhpk

Innosilicon A9 ZMaster

Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:45 am

See my profile pic for what it looks like,

Further details and pics available. Please see also asicminervalue.com in your currency or one for easy reference and cost per kWh, and check out Nicehash's profitability calculator at https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator, same again enter your currency and price per kWh, and select from the list, or use custom hardware and enter 50000 khs for Equihash.

Profitability is good even in expensive areas (like mine, Australia), it takes 620W for a stable average of 50k sol/sec on factory default settings. This also makes it a nice little office heater in Winter and it's quiet enough you won't notice it's there. You can put it in Performance+ mode, or Economy modes (higher hashrate, uses more electricity, or a balance of lower electricity lower hashrate).

Currently I make around AUD $50/week after electricity costs with the miner. So it's a great little office heater that pays itself off then pays you to run it! :)

Mine is in new condition, I've had it since February this year for my home office. I'm selling to buy a little hardware for my home office that mines directly for Bitcoin, or to add to a co-lo facility in USA. So I will consider a swap for Bitcoin mining hardware if you are in Australia or USA (I will need it shipped to my co-lo facility in USA, or shipped to me in Australia if it doesn't use too much power).

Escrow and other precautions necessary for both of us. If it's a straight sale and not a swap deal, then AUD $1500 (about USD $1040) negotiable/or best offer.

Thanks,
James
Attachments
nicehash-a9.png
BTC bc1qthrhmdmfawq6w4lzmjrce3reuxt06pvvnhpkj6

Return to “Items for Sale (physical)”