Osatra
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Is using a vaporizer healthier than smoking cigarettes?

Thu May 02, 2019 3:02 pm

Actually, where can I buy the best vaporizer?

Evakone
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Is using a vaporizer healthier than smoking cigarettes?

Thu May 02, 2019 11:21 pm

Definitely yes, especially if you are vaping without nicotine. Last time I bought my DAZZVAPE GT800 here https://gypsyvapes.com/dazzvape-gt800-vaporizer and I have to tell, I am totally satisfied with it. This vaporizer has a long lasting 800mAh battery and compatible with all standard 510 thread cartridges. Moreover, it's worth a try.

Wingslide

Fri May 03, 2019 12:20 am

Most doctors seem to think so so I'd side with them on this one. I would try to stay on top of any developments healthwise though since it's such a new thing. There's not a ton of information available at this point, but there's enough that indicate it's better for you than actually smoking. I'm sure some are "healthier" than others too.

Vlad96
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri May 03, 2019 3:51 am

There are still some disputes about vaporizers. I prefer to think that they are healthier

Snowmoon
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri May 03, 2019 10:49 am

Yes, for sure it is, vaporizer make vapor which is not smoke. How many times people heard this and still cannot learn at all;) Vapor is not smoke, repeat after me!:) Smoke have lot of added chemical and done from burning, vapor do not bring anything additional and done from heating that e-juices;) Absolutely best vaporizer you can buy for example at www.gypsyvapes.com

Kriss
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat May 25, 2019 11:25 pm

Actually, vaporizer is useful tool for people looking to quit smoking but not for new users because it's not risk-free. It also can affect brain, heart and lungs. It contains nicotine, a highly addictive drug with known health risks. Why are you looking to buy vaporizer? Do you want to try it or to quit smoking? If the latter, I would better suggest you to buy nicotine lozenges. My friend is buying such lozenges at https://www.canadapharmacy.com/. You can read about their effect there. They decrease nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms so that you can reduce the number of cigarettes that you smoke daily and finaly quit smoking.

AnaName
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun May 26, 2019 2:42 am

It's not good for health, but I like the smell, it's too tasty

AnyCrypto
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue May 28, 2019 11:08 pm

I was surprised after reading the comments since I was sure that vaporizer isn't better than smoking. Anyway, it is not healthy, so the best solution is to give up all these bad habits and keep fit ;)

AnaName
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:58 am

I was surprised after reading the comments since I was sure that vaporizer isn't better than smoking. Anyway, it is not healthy, so the best solution is to give up all these bad habits and keep fit ;)
You are absolutely right! Ahah but sometimes I feel the need to relax in this way :)

oath_breaker

Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:29 pm

You are absolutely right! Ahah but sometimes I feel the need to relax in this way :)
Last edited by oath_breaker on Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kestie
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:22 pm

Hello, guys! Where do you buy some healthy stuff for you? I recommend that you have a look at the service from [url=https://www.canadapharmacy.com/]https://www.canadapharmacy.com/[/url] I think you will find something very interesting and helpful to you there ;)
Last edited by kestie on Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kostyax
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:39 pm

I agree, there is still no confirmation of the safety of vapor from electronic cigarettes. Also, tobacco companies order anti-advertising for electronic cigarettes. So give up everything and live a healthy life.
пассивный доход на хранении криптовалюты - https://ixwallet.org/

serebrina
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:46 pm

I do not smoke at all

Tacage
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:12 pm

It's for sure healthier cause it doesn't contain nicotine at all from which smoke are being done, but instead contains vape and something which are doing all that vaporization process so your health are not damaged probably at all. See my point ?

Nilar
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:53 pm

I wouldn't say so cause nobody really knows and yes those recent death cause of vaping and it's proven it's cause of that really do not make me healthy with that matter totally and completely for whatever reason anyway. Where else can we go for that and such ? Hookah used for 3000 years so far.

Jomorey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:06 pm

All over the world it has already been proved that ordinary cigarettes are less harmful than electronic cigarettes, at least they do not act so aggressively on the body. While an electronic cigarette in 2 years leads to a terrible state of the lungs.

coinstalker193
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:20 pm

This makes sense, because the main harm of cigarettes is not nicotine, but a huge amount of waste generated during combustion, while the electronic version only supplies nicotine to the body.

btcatemylemons123
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:56 am

That makes sense, vape is better than cigarettes.

cryptofroggy142
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:30 pm

I think yes, the main harm from burning tar and the like, now I use an evaporator, I think to quit completely soon,

Umnara
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:48 pm

Yes, in latest trends or regimes it do not work really that way cause it possibly may not do that much out there. People do smoke hookah for like centuries anyway and I do not see any real reason to stop. With vaping it's totally different anyway by many reasons.

Return to “Off-Topic”