bellbottom13

Donate BTC of your choice to 3Mr35SEJJMHfjZdWKPnGD1p57L4XfyC8Gh

litecoin wallet

Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:53 pm

Hi i came across this 1991 rage in USA europe internet community named as BITCOIN. I even read many articles webpages and videos as well. Now indian computer generation of 1998 are taking cue of this 3g and 4g world of telecommunications ( of 1991 usa). Now we nor need to dial with our index fingers or we had to take the handset with wire as well and ask for toll coins change if anyone have any?
So Bitcoin was generated and litecoin as well. And i searched on the internet and i read about successful mining bitcoins as well. And i downloaded three or four wallet bitcoin mining softwares hardware CPU mining as well as GPU and it accelerated my machine fan speed instead. So something inside was happening but the bitcoin earned seems to be stuck at the same number behind four zeros after decimal. So in 1999 i used to read that puffdaddy went to grocery to buy a ferrari with 400 bitcoins and ended up paying only 240 and ran away not paying. Later defamed. So but do we have to take something out from the software or have to deposit our own?
And secondly i installed litecoin core 32 bit software (of probably 1997) on my pc and sought many hours till the blocks were synched. and but had problems with unlocking the litecoin wallet as it is already encrypted???
Is anyone having knowledge about unlocking it?

Karter01
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: litecoin wallet

Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:16 pm

interestin information, thanks )

Return to “Litecoin”