bitcoincash
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 36zewPW29uC6uCX2H4EVWgBgFdb625LY7K

All times are good times to enter the crypto market.

Thu May 23, 2019 5:50 pm

If you are forward-thinking, you’re going to look and say ‘this is just better currency’, so it’s just a matter of time before the world adopts it. [This will happen] when everything I can do with fiat, I can do with Bitcoin.

BenFormer
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: All times are good times to enter the crypto market.

Fri May 24, 2019 1:31 pm

When people see how big BTC is getting, I think they starting to learn crypto.

africuniaBank
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri May 24, 2019 3:27 pm

Yes, you are right. All times are good to enter the cryptocurrency market. Because ups and downs are common in virtual currency. So you can invest any time in cryptocurrencies.

Vlad96
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun May 26, 2019 3:06 am

Well, that's a good point. I do not understand when people write something like “do not miss the chance to enter the market before it is too late.” We can enter the market at any time.

X-ray
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 27, 2019 7:31 am

I think of bitcoin not as just a currency though there's more to it like I mean the quirk or ability to it, just like veil with its privacy feature
bitcoin on its own could help me to do a money transfer seamlessly between countries and that's a lot better than any centralized company.

Pod_Miners
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed May 29, 2019 8:47 am

Yes, anyone can enter the crypto market at any time. Just need to have the knowledge about the crypto and exchange. Ups and downs are the ways to go long. Just invest and hope for the best.

john84
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed May 29, 2019 11:23 am

Nope, I bought Bitcoin at $18000 and now the price is half :(
Buy only at dip not at bull.

Vlad96
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu May 30, 2019 7:30 am

Agree with you. I think for the last few months the number of people, involved in crypto, has greatly increased

Psynthax
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:53 am

Agree with you. I think for the last few months the number of people, involved in crypto, has greatly increased
It caused by the adoption and massive news created by big companies. People are seeing the future of crypto after they have seen how bitcoin growth again and mass adoption happen. Come companies just like kakaotalk, facebook interested in crypto and they will use. I hope this will give a big impact to the crypto market and it's not only bitcoin but the whole of crypto especially for veil as the next great privacy coin with fully decentralized and anonymous technology.

BenFormer
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:51 am

It caused by the adoption and massive news created by big companies. People are seeing the future of crypto after they have seen how bitcoin growth again and mass adoption happen. Come companies just like kakaotalk, facebook interested in crypto and they will use. I hope this will give a big impact to the crypto market and it's not only bitcoin but the whole of crypto especially for veil as the next great privacy coin with fully decentralized and anonymous technology.
Well, I am too skeptic about security of FB crypto.
Would you use it?

Vlad96
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:26 am

I don't think that we see the mass adoption, but more and more companies are interested in crypto and this is a good sign

kventin.upgrade
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:03 am

I think if we talk about the mass adoption of Bitcoin, then it is possible when the dollar is officially canceled, and in this way the USA will get rid of the state credit
I like modern club music, and I love to dance and meet girls in clubs.

kventin.upgrade
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:13 am

Nope, I bought Bitcoin at $18000 and now the price is half :(
Buy only at dip not at bull.
O my friend, I regret what happened. Perhaps it will be easier for you if you realize that you are not the only one, I think that there are millions of people all over the world who have lost a lot of money by investing money in an ascending BTC. Because there are literally a few that could earn a large amount on bitcoins.
I like modern club music, and I love to dance and meet girls in clubs.

Esteriayaoba
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:06 pm

All times are good times to buy cryptocurrencies but now is the right time to take positons on your favourite altcoins. Buying undervalued projects like ETN and DAPS or Veil will guarantee good profit in the long run as they tend to grow faster in the bull run. .

shinratensei
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:22 pm

I think if we talk about the mass adoption of Bitcoin, then it is possible when the dollar is officially canceled, and in this way the USA will get rid of the state credit
It looks like people are considering bitcoin as a better store of value rather than the gold. I don't wanna say the fiat is already cancelled because bitcoin still used to determine its real price dude. But anytime invest in bitcoin looks very promising and put the rest in promising altcoin too like veil, matic and more promising coins.

Daniel48
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:05 pm

very good.
https://2captcha.com?from=3871568 Image
Internet's Income
https://helpincome.wordpress.com
CoinPot And Bitcoin
https://coinpotbit.blogspot.com

Xtoyak
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:01 pm

Certainly every time is good to enter crypto market, but first you need to set yourself a goal what do you want to accomplish on this market. If you are targeting profitability then it is better to enter this market when price is cheap, as it was a month or two ago. Buy and hold

Kate4441
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:57 pm

My point is that there're suitable points when you can entry and exit the market. Usually when i want to make a decision about BTC(Should i hold it or sell or smth else) i read trading ideas provided by Monfex. Now they suggest"Active Trade Signal:
- Buy at $11,000
- Stop-loss at $10,500
- Take-profit at $12,500
- Forecasted P&L: $3,000 per 0.1 lot with 20x leverage on Monfex Exchange
- Risk/reward ratio: 1:3 (very attractive) " What do you guys think about that?

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”