Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in this sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads here in Altcoins is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted here will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
Nuxxorcoin

Veil - Privacy Without Compromise

Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:41 pm

INTRODUCTION

The blockchain technology makes the world oppress and also provides significant changes. Blockchain technology has changed our point of view not only against money but also against many other things. Blockchain technology has taken away not only the states but also third-party companies and banks as regards our money exchange. While the blockchain is developing so fast, it also faces some problems. The most important one is security. Blockchain technology is still a very new technology, although it finds life after an article written 10 years ago. This sector, which has security problems, is constantly under attack. However, some projects aim to build robust technologies that will further strengthen block-chain technology. It is possible for us to exchange our money purchases anonymously and untraceable. I'm about to talk about this project, and it's one of them. And it has succeeded in being innovative and first in many areas as its features.

Problems

The biggest problem with cryptocurrency is security. One of the biggest reasons for this is that centralized exchanges and central transfer transactions are possible. Blockchain technology, in fact, needs to establish a decentralized system. This means that all user data is not stored in a single repository, we need untraceable blocks. But the use of the current block chain causes the accounts to be easily discovered and hacked. Due to the lack of users ' own wallets, these coins are open targets for keeping coins in central stock markets. In addition, users do not have the opportunity to make mining for each coin. Mining of coins such as Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum is very expensive, costly and time-consuming tasks. It can't be done by anyone, and it can't be profitable for everyone. But it should be noted that what makes Block Chain Technology special is that it allows it to be able to transfer irreplaceable, confidential and secure money. The safety of these properties is at stake.

Veil Project

Veil project is a security project created within the framework of the Zerocoin protocol. As is known, block-chain technologies that implement the Zerocoin protocol are different than the systems we know. The main purpose of zerocoin technology is to ensure that the crypto transactions are carried out in full confidentiality. In this way, the sender or receiver is not known and can not be followed. This is a situation that would benefit us all. Apart from this, the project has different features. One of them is the stake system. If you have 13.000 veil coins, you can get 50 veils per day. To do this, just keep your wallet open. But, as is known, in all stake systems, the stock rewards fall over time and are variable. The present award in Veil's current system is very satisfactory. Besides, the Veil is allowed to be mineable. Using the Veil system, you can earn a lot of coins including Veil and earn passive income. You can follow these explanatory steps to obtain stock rewards.

Step 1 - You have to download Veil Wallet for your own operating system. And the wallet is now available for Windows, Linux, OS. In addition, Android and iOS applications are under developing.

Step 2 - You have to complete the installation phase according to your operating system by following the necessary steps.

Step 3 - You can learn your receiving address by clicking "Receive Money" section of your wallet and send here some Veil. You should transfer the Veil coins you have on the exchanges.

Step 4 - Then you activate the staking process by activating the "Staking" tab in your wallet and permanently leaving your wallet open.

Veil Design

The supply of Veil coin in circulation is now 10 million. The maximum supply after the stock transactions and mining transactions will be 300 million. The form of the consensus algorithm of the veil project is as follows: "x16RT + POS (1 year+ distribution phase) Proof-of-sale phase" and the approval of blocks, as well as stackage operations on the platform, are known. Block prizes are determined to be 100 and will continue until the hard cap is reached for the first year, and this will eventually be 20 and Veil project uses Zerocoin protocol and wants to establish a maximum security architecture for the users.

Features Of Veil

** Always on Privacy & Security

The veil project is aware of the vulnerabilities in the current system and wants to correct them. For this reason, the platform that uses the Zerocoin protocol and RingCT technologies wants to build a completely invincible firewall for users. This is to maximize the experience of the architectural blockchain created by Veil.

** Anonymous Passive Income Opportunity

For now, it is possible to have a passive income on many platforms. However, the veil project wants to take this one step further. You earn the awards in the veil project anonymously. That means no one knows how much you win and when you win. Even if you leave your wallet open, you can take advantage of the stack rewards.

** Self-sustaining

The veil project does not require any third-party company or stock exchange to maintain its continuity. Thanks to the consensus created by the veil project, users confirm the accuracy of their blocks and thus no third parties are needed. Because the project is completely user-oriented. As a result, the wallet is user-friendly and has a simple interface and design that makes it easy for users to work with.

CONCLUSION

The Veil project is a project that has entered the market without any ICO and is currently being traded on many stock exchanges. The Veil project is a blockchain project that provides maximum security supported by cryptography science anonymously. This project allows you to make passive income by performing various operations. In addition, the project team created a wallet, web design, desktop wallet products such as completely user-oriented design. And they want to help them live their block-chain experience in the right way.

spatialiste
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Re: Veil - Privacy Without Compromise

Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:41 am

Awesome!

I 'm interested in this coin since your first topic (alternative-cryptocurrencies-altcoins/p ... 15654.html) so thanks a lot for this topic :)

Do this coin have a WP ? If yes can you share the link please, because I can't find it.

spatialiste
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:12 pm

I have a 7x1060 6go rig and I would like to mine Veil, any thought of the monthly rentability?
Maybe with cheap price it's better to buy it than to mine it?

shinratensei
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:54 pm

I have a 7x1060 6go rig and I would like to mine Veil, any thought of the monthly rentability?
Maybe with cheap price it's better to buy it than to mine it?
You can try to calculate your monthly rentability through use this link https://cointomine.today/calculator/coin/VEIL/

All of your rigs can generate up to 51 Mh/s to mine veil and you can get up to 237 veil in a month based on the latest difficulty of the veil block reward itself. If you are interested and there are some active pools that you can mine your veil through them just like BSOD(dot)PW , ZERGPOOL(dot)com

You can try to get the latest update regarding the veil projects through use its main site https://veil-project(dot)com/

Veil will be the next top privacy coin in the future. never miss your chance

spatialiste
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:44 am

Thanks a lot for your explanations Shinratensei :D

According to the calculator Veil mining is profitable, even in my country where electricity is expensive, so next week I will swicth my rig on Veil.

About the WP, maybe it is not yet released because I can't find it even on the website.

Olamidey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1NR4SSWB6Ek7NifBRoXQpThW8BSZdfJt54

Mon May 20, 2019 3:13 pm

One of the most profitable tokens for mine is Veil. Veil is a privacy focused project and currently traded on exchanges at a good price. With low supply, it's a token that has immensely positive future. Get involved now.

karldark
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 20, 2019 7:00 pm

For mining; definitely. It's one of the few projects out there that didn't conduct a crowdsale exercise but is doing very well. Even in terms of research and development, the Veil Labs has proven its competence.

karldark
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 20, 2019 7:07 pm

I've been looking towards mining Veil but accumulating some through staking too is definitely a great option too. Its one of the few projects in my opinion that has the potential to experience global scale adoption by various business enterprises for anonymous and private transactions.

Fareedah27
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu May 23, 2019 12:41 am

Veil price will explode soon .. this is the right time to load bags ...

Adaora
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat May 25, 2019 1:03 am

Veil and Monero
Last edited by Adaora on Sun May 26, 2019 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lilly
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun May 26, 2019 4:02 pm

Offering a 100% privacy without compromise, Veil happens to be my favorite coin.

Return to “Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies”