my_coin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: How to make money online.

Sun May 12, 2019 10:00 am

I am currently living in Thailand and prefer https://1xbet-th.org/ where I can bet on sport to make money online. There is a lot of information about football, fights, basketball and other active games as well.
I used it once. It is very popular now. What is your favourite sport to watch?

Mastery

Mon May 13, 2019 7:22 pm

Currently there are so many ways to make money! Just stop to be lazy and you will find your method of earning. For example you can write essays. I think you have already heard about this way of making money. But essays are different - some of them are for scolars (very easy and the payment is low), others are more difficult something like technical essays. In this case you should have many skill in digital industry but payment is also much better.

New.blicio.us

Wed May 15, 2019 3:11 am

Learn a skill (like programming or SEO), market yourself and land a remote job for some company. Everything else comes down to luck and/or having lots of capital to invest.

Nilar
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu May 16, 2019 11:25 am

there are numerous ways of making money online. It all narrows down to your expertise and passion. You can get into trading (forex, Binary option, stock exchange), You can also become a freelance writer or whatever, depending on your skills. You can blog, do internet marketing, or sell videos and ebooks as well

tbossmitche
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri May 17, 2019 12:44 am

For me there are lots of ways to make money online. For me, I've made so much doing lotteries. While some complain of not making enough from it or losses, I've simply broken even ever since I started. Presently, I'm playing lottery on Gexan and it's has been so profitable.

They have so much offers with its friendly user interface and it's based
on Cryptocurrency. I'll advise you to give it a try.
Isn't it too risky?
Yes, definitely. Participating in lotteries is risky in the sense that there is a very high chance you might even loose all of your staked amount. What keeps us going is the possibility of winning big. However, it appears as though Gexan will be a major upgrade on the host of traditional lottery systems at our disposal and one major advantage is that the winner of a particular could take home about 85% of funds made from ticket sales.

AnaName
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun May 19, 2019 1:22 am

For me there are lots of ways to make money online. For me, I've made so much doing lotteries. While some complain of not making enough from it or losses, I've simply broken even ever since I started. Presently, I'm playing lottery on Gexan and it's has been so profitable.

Isn't it too risky?
Yes, definitely. Participating in lotteries is risky in the sense that there is a very high chance you might even loose all of your staked amount. What keeps us going is the possibility of winning big. However, it appears as though Gexan will be a major upgrade on the host of traditional lottery systems at our disposal and one major advantage is that the winner of a particular could take home about 85% of funds made from ticket sales.
Oh, I see
I think, I would play it if I had more chances to win

my_coin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun May 19, 2019 10:56 am

there are numerous ways of making money online. It all narrows down to your expertise and passion. You can get into trading (forex, Binary option, stock exchange), You can also become a freelance writer or whatever, depending on your skills. You can blog, do internet marketing, or sell videos and ebooks as well
Yep! Freelance copywriters make good money!

StarkLina

Mon May 20, 2019 11:34 am

Personally, I was managing few online shops with marijuana and clothes. But after some time I have found that there is CPA programms in networking and I was thinking about profits. I have found an article [url=]CPA networks for newbies[/url] and learned how to make a lot of money with such programms.

Dannev
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 20, 2019 6:36 pm

For the past 3 years after I lost my job, online has been my only source of livelihood. Some may say it's illegal or see income from online differently but who cares, once the cash keep coming. I have tried several sources to make money online, from online sales, marketing, and then to cryptocurrency.

First I started with an HYIP platform, trust me, that was a very bad one. Am now into trading of cryptocurrencies and its quite a wonderful thing if you get to learn the tricks.

I trade a lot of coins like bitcoin, ethereum, Ripple, Veil, etc. These give me great profit.

kventin.upgrade
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 20, 2019 8:29 pm

Hello guys, can someone tell me how to make money online.
You need to work hard, think and do
I like modern club music, and I love to dance and meet girls in clubs.

Vlad96
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue May 21, 2019 9:55 am

Isn't it too risky?
Yes, it is. But some people trust in luck

tbossmitche
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue May 21, 2019 9:48 pm

Isn't it too risky?
Yes, it is. But some people trust in luck
Luck is definitely a key factor, however we cannot deny the fact that choosing the right platform is equally important. You all can take a look at Lotteree and Gexan to experience transparent lotto ecosystems.

thamisephoenix
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri May 24, 2019 4:32 pm

For the past 3 years after I lost my job, online has been my only source of livelihood. Some may say it's illegal or see income from online differently but who cares, once the cash keep coming. I have tried several sources to make money online, from online sales, marketing, and then to cryptocurrency.

First I started with an HYIP platform, trust me, that was a very bad one. Am now into trading of cryptocurrencies and its quite a wonderful thing if you get to learn the tricks.

I trade a lot of coins like bitcoin, ethereum, Ripple, Veil, etc. These give me great profit.
I have to admit that patiently trading cryptocurrencies really does pay off in the long run. However, it is more difficult for people like me who do not have substantial capital to get up and running. I actually do play lotteries with some spare cash and Gexan appears to be serving me well. Even if I haven't won, the fact that I can monitor the smart contracts is soothing enough.

Teridosa
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat May 25, 2019 10:53 am

Thank you very much. Very helpful information.

Olamidey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1NR4SSWB6Ek7NifBRoXQpThW8BSZdfJt54

Sun May 26, 2019 7:19 pm

Isn't it too risky?
Lottery is not risky if you have the knowledge about it and have worked on good lottery sites. You can give Gexan a try.

AnaName
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:01 am

Isn't it too risky?
Lottery is not risky if you have the knowledge about it and have worked on good lottery sites. You can give Gexan a try.
Thanks, I'll check Gexan. But how can I have knowledge about lottery if for the most part it depends on luck?

tbossmitche
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:37 pm

Isn't it too risky?
Thanks, I'll check Gexan. But how can I have knowledge about lottery if for the most part it depends on luck?
To be very honest, I had zero knowledge before I came across Gexan. I spent a ;it of time on the telegram page and also surfing the web for anything about lotteries. I actually do believe I'm well grounded now.

thamisephoenix
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:15 am

Isn't it too risky?
Lottery always carries it's risks. Some people never even win at all in a lifetime. However, platform like Gexan make you sure you'll get your complete reward when your luck shines through.

Olamidey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:13 pm

Isn't it too risky?
Lottery always carries it's risks. Some people never even win at all in a lifetime. However, platform like Gexan make you sure you'll get your complete reward when your luck shines through.
You're right. As much as there's a level of risk with lottery, using a good user interface platform also enhances your interest, focus and profitability. You're certain to make profits with Gexan

AnaName
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:57 am

To be very honest, I had zero knowledge before I came across Gexan. I spent a ;it of time on the telegram page and also surfing the web for anything about lotteries. I actually do believe I'm well grounded now.
Yeah, you seem to be very experienced. I think I'll give it a try

Glados
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:42 am

The Internet is a place where you can do anything, the main thing is not to be lazy and give enough time to work because any work is work.

Olamidey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:55 pm

So many options to make money on Cryptocurrency. You can buy some Gexan coins or even the masternodes and be in profit.

Martin223
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:48 pm

The previous commentator gave you very valuable tips for making money online.

Olamidey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:21 pm

The previous commentator gave you very valuable tips for making money online.
Hope you making money too. You can buy Gexan coins- a masternode lottey project. Trading on graviex exchange.

Kostyax
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:49 pm

for beginners, the best of all are axle buckses, creating an online store, creating a channel on YouTube
пассивный доход на хранении криптовалюты - https://ixwallet.org/

Martin223
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:42 pm

There are many ways to make money online. You must choose what do you like. You can choose to create your own business, work for someone or deal with crypto-currencies. I chose the method that I consider the best for me. I'm engaged in trading. When I interesting this earning I started to look for information on the Internet: to read the article on the topic of trading, watch the video and then found a site [url]vk.com[/url] with information for beginner traders. It is a really easy way to make a good money. https://tenkofx.co.za

Nuho
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:59 am

Hi everyone, Ho u doin?
For example - you can open your web site like this one - atncorp dut co! For example, you can make a payment with the Bitcoin, it's new and interesting!
But firstly you should to do - create your theme and style.
Or use something else :
- Leverage the app economy. If you're looking to address some immediate financial needs, then the app economy is likely right for you. ...
- Use existing websites. You could also opt to use existing websites for making money. ...
- Sell your own stuff. ...
- Sell as an affiliate. ...
- Start a blog. ...
- Email marketing. ...
- Webinars trainings.

graga
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:35 pm

bitcoins lol? Isn't that forum all about that?

WhiteBit
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:08 pm

YOu can find millions answers on Goolge!
Traveler and Developer

Nuho
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:43 am

Hi everyone, Ho u doin?
For example - you can open your web site like this one - atncorp dut co https://www.atncorp.com/smart-hd-weapon-sight ;
For example, you can make a payment with the Bitcoin, it's new and interesting!
But firstly you should to do - create your theme and style.
Or use something else :
- Leverage the app economy. If you're looking to address some immediate financial needs, then the app economy is likely right for you. ...
- Use existing websites. You could also opt to use existing websites for making money. ...
- Sell your own stuff. ...
- Sell as an affiliate. ...
- Start a blog. ...
- Email marketing. ...
- Webinars trainings.

Return to “Off-Topic”