Vladar49
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

UK Authority Warns Banks to Strengthen Scrutiny on Cryptocurrency Clients

Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:27 pm

The United Kingdom’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has officially asked bank CEOs to ‘enhance scrutiny’ in order to avoid the financial scams related to digital currencies. The watchdog also suggested banks create a special expertise for their staff helping them to identify financial activities of a high-risk.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/banks-to-strengthe ... y-clients/

Baloo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: UK Authority Warns Banks to Strengthen Scrutiny on Cryptocurrency Clients

Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:19 am

This is a very good step taken by UK Authority. We need to collectively act against the people that want to harm the reputation of cryptocurrency. Remember, people are investing in cryptocurrency because of the whole transparency process. I hope the culprits are caught very soon.

Ksarey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:59 am

I think this one of ths few bad aspects of cryptocurrency that anyone can invest in it. The person can have a criminal background and he can still invest in it. The authorities have taken a real good step. We need more steps like this and there should be a strict investment policy.

Xtoyak
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:26 pm

There is no doubt that a lot of money has been laundered through the cryptocurrency platform. The authorities are right to warn the banks of these kind of issues. What do you think guys? How can the money laundering issue be solved in the cryptocurrency market?

Oretegalv
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:39 am

I think that this is a very good step taken by the authorites. There are serious incidents coming that people have been scammed using the Cryptocurrency back. I hope that the people willl recover their money but it seems highly unlikely. What do you think?

Torahano
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue May 14, 2019 1:50 pm

The past few months have been too tough on the Cryptocurrency world. I think that the UK authorities have no other option that this to provide people with maximum protection. A lot of people are doing money laundering through the Cryptocurrency platform.

Return to “Politics & Society”