Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in this sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads here in Altcoins is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted here will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
Joscord
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

STANDOUT FEATURES OF VEIL

Sat May 11, 2019 3:21 pm

Privacy and anonymous transactions is of paramount importance and with veil Zerocoin protocol, RingCT, Dandelion, Bulletproofs, and other innovative features, Veil aim is to offer the best user experience among most privacy coin. For more information about veil i encourage you to vsit the telegram group and know more about them. @VEILBounty

Baesboo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: STANDOUT FEATURES OF VEIL

Sun May 12, 2019 6:16 pm

Right now, when I think Privacy Coin, I think Veil coin. Its in no way comparable with the old privacy coins. Veil uses both Zerocoin and RingCT technologies as well as combines the power of Proof of stake and Proof of Work which gives it an edge over any coins. I like the fact that my transactions are completely hidden. Some of us do prefer our transactions being anonymous so that it doesn't fall into the wrong hands.

shinratensei
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 13, 2019 1:44 pm

Right now, when I think Privacy Coin, I think Veil coin. Its in no way comparable with the old privacy coins. Veil uses both Zerocoin and RingCT technologies as well as combines the power of Proof of stake and Proof of Work which gives it an edge over any coins. I like the fact that my transactions are completely hidden. Some of us do prefer our transactions being anonymous so that it doesn't fall into the wrong hands.
But sadly, most people are only judging from how much coin marketcap. Those old privacy coins are only creating a reward for miners and as holders my coin give noting with it comes to the POW system. Veil tried to implement various features to make anything will fair for anyone. Those miners are judging veil never try to understand about that and they only greedy miners that to mine for a profit. Veil is even better than a major coin although it can't get a lot of marketcap.

Baesboo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue May 21, 2019 12:51 am

Veil is amongst the numerous cryptocurrency that have stepped up in readiness of completing the heavy task of providing the much-needed privacy for transactions carried on the blockchain. If you believe in privacy, you should definitely look up more about veil

Fareedah27
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri May 24, 2019 6:45 pm

VEIL is the best and first kind of privacy medal to combine powerful technologies such as Zerocoin protocols in its activities.

Return to “Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies”