M Panchal

Help

Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:25 pm

Hi Dev Team, i'm in a bit of a crappy situation. In 2009 I sent a donation to the bitcoin platform and in return I was sent some bitcoins (i think as a paper wallet?) to a @hotmail.com email address. I hadnt accessed that email address since 2010 and now microsoft have told me that the email address and content had been deleted about 3 years ago. Recently someone set up a new account with my old email address. Is there anything that you guys might be able to do to help me get those bitcoin back?

Best regards,

Mitesh

SiarheiSimanau

Re: Help

Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:31 pm

How to restore access to the wallet. I know the purse address. I used to download the program, but then the laptop broke down and the program went missing. And now it weighs a lot. How can I restore access to the wallet?

Ciaran
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 32sgk27xxqb1KZiE1d4RtsqGMZ3suB1N2P

Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:11 pm

How to restore access to the wallet. I know the purse address. I used to download the program, but then the laptop broke down and the program went missing. And now it weighs a lot. How can I restore access to the wallet?
Hi SiarheiSimanau,

Do you still have your wallets recovery phrase? If you do you should be able to restore your wallet without issue.

To restore your wallet using a 12 word recovery phrase, please carefully follow the instructions on this page: https://wallet.enchanthq.com/article/104/restore-wallet

Unfortunately, if you do not have the 12 word backup phrase there is no way to recover your wallet or the funds inside it.
Download your Bitcoin.com wallet HERE

larrydan
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu May 09, 2019 12:56 pm

hardly anything can be done ((

Return to “Bitcoin Core”