Cryptonetix Representative
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Is this forum number 2?

Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:32 pm

I think most people even here will agree that Bitcointalk is one of the common places and highly prefer, but having spent a lot of time here, I feel this forum too is equally great, but yet wherever you see its rated 2nd only.

So, do you agree with this list of Best Cryptocurrency Forums, where this forum is listed at number 2, which is a major achievement! So, please leave your views on what you feel….

Snowmoon
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Is this forum number 2?

Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:17 pm

I assume it should be #1 at least for Bitcoin correct ? I know like 10-20 forums about cryptocurrencies but for content and apps - I am here most of the time, so should you. How much time have passed really on all of that information ? I need to select few and read just them

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:14 am

Thanks for the great feedback.

Although other bitcoin forums like Bitcointalk and r/bitcoin may receive more daily traffic, they are censored platforms.
https://news.bitcoin.com/censorship-of- ... afkaesque/

If using Reddit, try r/btc for uncensored bitcoin news and updates.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

larrydan
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed May 08, 2019 4:42 pm

They all seem each on other...

Return to “The Forum”