aleksandras.zinkus

Slushpool

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:14 am

Hey! i have been contacted by this guy on FB, who claims I can mine BTC on SlushPool. So he says that I have to have https://purchase.bitcoin.com/ wallet. He says that it is best to have about 200$ worth of bitcoin in my wallet. Then my wallet would be connected to the ASIC of the antminer for synchronisation, to aid mining... An ASIC is a chip designed specifically to mine bitcoins - Application specific integrated circuit... LOL, he also claims that this way I can mine about 60% of my wallet holdings...

I mean I dont always charge to put my money where Im not fammiliar or where I dont know. But What do You think? I tried to google some reviews about SlushPool. Found some good reviews, even on this forum... Please advice...
I mean he doenst tell me to pay someone or somewhere.. He just says i should buy BTC and connect ASIC...
Im a noob on this..
My only experience with crypto is flipping, so... Yeah...

IceMines

Re: Slushpool

Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:17 pm

Hi Aleksandras,

This is definitely a scam! Slushpool is legit, I use them a lot but that is not how mining works. This person will definitely then ask you to provide your private key for the wallet or ask you to transfer funds out. Don't fall for it.

KattyWhite

Re: Slushpool

Tue May 07, 2019 11:23 am

I as well can not figure out in this

Return to “Pools”