mbirecikli

Something fishy going on with Cubits.com

Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:30 pm

I worked with this exchange few times and they were quick, responsive and decent. The last experience is terrible. I made a wired transfer 8 days ago. It arrived in their bank account and they are not crediting the money to my account. I used an expedited money transfer. Money arrived in the very same day. For 8 days, they didn't process my transfer. Unless they do it in the next few hours, my transaction will be completed after the new year holiday. I sent more than a dozen emails asking for their kind assistance. No response. Their support phone number is out of service. That worried me that something fishy might be going on. I wanted everybody know this. So that no one else would suffer from the same.
Attachments
Cubits.PNG
Cubits.PNG (5.54 KiB) Viewed 10912 times

Bhups

Re: Something fishy going on with Cubits.com

Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:03 pm

I would like to also confirm that you are not alone with your concern about cubits.com.
I’ve transferred a lot of money to their account and have not heard back from them.

I’ve reported this to the police and am waiting for a response back.

FMhd

Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:06 pm

Hi. I've experienced the same problem - been waiting for over a week now. Has your problem been resolved?

casi2017

Donate BTC of your choice to ConcordHillDriveAnchorage

Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:33 am

i was having the same problem, what's the update about your issue? is it solved?

Cubits

Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:58 pm

Dear everyone.

I am one of the managing directors. My apologies if our support is replying with delays, we have quite and influx of users now, a bit short on human resources.
Could you please post your support ticket IDs here I promise to solve it asap!

Kind regards,
Your Cubits Team

byunskun2@naver.com

Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:31 pm

byunskun2@naver.com

I deposited 100k eruo to cubits, I made the order before now it's cancelled coz it's been for a while.
also it's not still credited yet.
I have wire transfer slip if you want and still now I cannot withdraw bitcoin from cubits to my other wallets.
there is no activity has been made about wiring money to cubits so I cannot find TX reference of course.
can you try XMUL for reference code? this is in my bank transfer invoice?

CubitsSCAM

Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:05 pm

It is with regret that we must share our experience with Cubits.com publicly.

Our company chose Cubits to convert Bitcoins into Euros, as their reputation seemed to be in good order.
In September, we sent a small test transaction and received our money promptly.

About a month ago, we sent approximately 33 BTC to be withdrawn into our bank account and have yet to receive it (valued at ~180.000€.) Upon contacting them about the delay, their response was that they are over-worked and that we should be patient.

We contacted them again and they suggested a telephone conversation with their "UBO". We agreed to a telephone conversation, but that was delayed once more. After that, they insisted that communication be done via telephone instead of email. We find this suspicious, as there is no official records during a telephone conversation nor is there a phone number listed on their website.

We would like the Euros to be deposited into our account or the Bitcoins refunded promptly. Businesses cannot operate with such delays and poor communication.

We hope to settle the matter soon and will keep this thread updated.

tohode

Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:15 pm

Attention: Something can't be right with cubits.com

On 23.11.18 I transferred 2,9 Bitcoin to my hardware wallet. This transaction has not yet been recorded in the blockchain nor have the Bitcoins arrived on my wallet. The support of Cubits wrote me on 24.11. something about delays due to additional security checks of some working days. Since then the support doesn't answer any more and now 9 working days have passed.
On 1.12.18 I transferred 1900,- € from my Cubits Cash Account to my bank account. This money should have arrived at the latest yesterday (max. 3 working days). Also here my money did not arrive.

What can I do besides wait here?
Does it make sense to hire a lawyer?

CubitsIsScam

Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:36 am

We've the same problem.
We can't access them via email or phone.
We've lots of btc and euros in our accounts.
http://www.independent.com.mt/articles/ ... 6736191215
Probably this is the reason.

Anyone knows what happens to them can write here?

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:41 pm

Did you write to their support? Is it scam or not?
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

forum_man
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Fri May 03, 2019 1:28 am

why worry your head about this scam websites. they promise what they cant give. Why dont you try Weenzee. It really pays and you dont have to worry your head about scam issues again

Return to “Scam accusations”