Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in this sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads here in Altcoins is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted here will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
Jeffbrad
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Start Mining On Veil Now To Earn More Profits:

Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:45 pm

Remember that depends on how much hash power that you can get it from your mining rig. To get profit from mining veil is not so easy as you said because you must compete with another miner too. Electricity, maintenance cost and more need to be considered before we can define where we are at this moment. Veil is a good and promising coin but we must understand what we build.

shinratensei
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 06, 2019 4:50 pm

My senior colleague and I put resources together so as to start veil mining but from our calculation it won't be much profitable for now but at the long run we are going to be happy we take the risk now.

But if you are using some GPUs and it may profitable. How profitable or nor depends on your mining rig, the difficulty and your electricity cost.
A lot of factors still need to be determined before try to mine it and i was doing POS staking and mine veil and get some pennies.
that's not a big mistake to bet on the a potential coins in the future consider this one created by the team that runs the PIVX foundation. Just curious about what kind of GPu that has been used by you?

karldark
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 06, 2019 6:33 pm

Mining is a good way to earn with Veil but it employs a hybrid consensus so users can stake their Veil and earn rewards also. This is a very good alternative as it provides an eco-friendly alternative to mining although more eco-friendly mines are beimg developed globally.

Return to “Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies”