evonax

Reasons Why Crypto Is A Good Idea If You Are A Woman!

Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:16 am

Ladies are frequently exposed to provoking comments and unjustified remarks that can regularly belittle the ethical regard and make one need to remain beyond what many would consider possible from monetary issues.

No matter what you hear, the undyingly harsh reality is that even crypto needs women. Or should I say, "The future is female!

1) Women are great at communicating
2) Women are the real social media stars
3) Women are the Thanos of the crypto world
4)Crypto will benefit from women's knack for establishing strong communities
5) Women are doing crypto-great

For More Detailed Information Visit:
https://icospotters.com/success/?pid=3618

Vlad96
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Reasons Why Crypto Is A Good Idea If You Are A Woman!

Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:05 am

Why to divide men and women, everyone can hold and trade crypto. But I'm curious how many women are engaged in the crypto world

LanaFlame
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:13 pm

Why to divide men and women, everyone can hold and trade crypto. But I'm curious how many women are engaged in the crypto world
I have not seen many. I'm a woman myself so yeah, of course, there are some differences between men and women but I'm glad at least no one has mocked at me yet ahaha

BenFormer
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:51 pm

Not so many of those have logical and analyzing skills as good as men have.

LanaFlame
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:18 pm

There are so many men who do not have them either ;)

BenFormer
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:42 pm

Of course. But I mean average number of individuals.

LanaFlame
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:23 pm

Well, I'm not going to argue as my analytical skills are a way worse than my husband's :)

BenFormer
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:28 am

Well, I'm not going to argue as my analytical skills are a way worse than my husband's :)
In that case you can definitely proud of yourself!

pennyq
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:07 am

It does not matter whether you are a man or a woman, the main thing whether you have a reliable btc broker or not. I have a lot of female friends who are very successful business ladies working with only proved trading platforms and brokers just because it really worth it.

BitSeven1

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:52 am

Because we live in the 21st century, where gender boundaries are gradually disappearing, and the opportunities for women are becoming greater.
As in many areas cryptocurrency is also an arena for creating equity. In the modern world there are tens of thousands of examples of business women in a particular area. So why a woman can't also raise capital using cryptocurrency? Cryptocurrency is the same business, investing, just with its own rules.

CryptoWarrior
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:46 pm

I think that people involved in cryptocurrency have no gender. It all depends on the person himself as well as on their abilities.

Vlad96
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:27 pm

Not so many of them have a chance to demonstrate their skills

BenFormer
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:13 pm

No chance to demonstrate? How is it? You mean non self-confidence? What's the reason?

Oretegalv
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:42 am

What is the point of this article? I am not trying to be offensive, but really, do we share now currencies between man and women and what would be point of one such separation? Can we overcome such stereotypes?

LanaFlame
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:45 pm

It does not matter whether you are a man or a woman, the main thing whether you have a reliable btc broker or not. I have a lot of female friends who are very successful business ladies working with only proved trading platforms and brokers just because it really worth it.
Ahaha, sure, there are many successful women in many spheres, who argues :)

LanaFlame
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:47 pm

Because we live in the 21st century, where gender boundaries are gradually disappearing, and the opportunities for women are becoming greater.
As in many areas cryptocurrency is also an arena for creating equity. In the modern world there are tens of thousands of examples of business women in a particular area. So why a woman can't also raise capital using cryptocurrency? Cryptocurrency is the same business, investing, just with its own rules.
Sure, it's just been said that many men have better analytical skills than many women do, that's all :) it does not matter that women are less successful or happy

LanaFlame
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:50 pm

Good point, by the way!

LanaFlame
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:52 pm

No chance to demonstrate? How is it? You mean non self-confidence? What's the reason?
I think he means that not everyone has a chance to live in a developed country where they can be treated as equal

LanaFlame
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:53 pm

What is the point of this article? I am not trying to be offensive, but really, do we share now currencies between man and women and what would be point of one such separation? Can we overcome such stereotypes?
Agree, such things only mess things up even more :)

bit858585
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:30 am

crypto is every good idea
HODL!

Vlad96
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:59 pm

I think he means that not everyone has a chance to live in a developed country where they can be treated as equal
Exactly!

Psynthax
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:15 pm

Also woman need privacy when it comes to transaction or anything else related so that there'll be no creeps or stalker looking around your address transaction therefore it's why woman should try privacy based coin like veil, it's really shielding its user from the danger that I mentioned above so that women will not worry about their privacy.
Also veil is steadily growing and already listed one exchanges with quite of the volume, people should check it out

Pod_Miners
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:10 am

That's good to have the reasons to have crypto for a woman but I think it works for both man and woman if you have knowledge about the business and growing digital world.

LanaFlame
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:52 am

Also woman need privacy when it comes to transaction or anything else related so that there'll be no creeps or stalker looking around your address transaction therefore it's why woman should try privacy based coin like veil, it's really shielding its user from the danger that I mentioned above so that women will not worry about their privacy.
Also veil is steadily growing and already listed one exchanges with quite of the volume, people should check it out
What exactly does this coin offer?

Psynthax
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:51 pm

This coin offer a true privacy for people if you are really curious and want an indepth understanding about the coin try to search up veil-project in google and you will find their link to the website. It's basically a coin that let no one trace you so that you can't be doxxed by the hacker or anyone else with hostile intention.

LanaFlame
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri May 03, 2019 4:55 pm

This coin offer a true privacy for people if you are really curious and want an indepth understanding about the coin try to search up veil-project in google and you will find their link to the website. It's basically a coin that let no one trace you so that you can't be doxxed by the hacker or anyone else with hostile intention.
Thanks, will google

Snowmoon
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 13, 2019 2:51 pm

Crypto is not a good idea whether you are a man or a whoman, if you have no appetite for risk and adventure and you are not flexible enough to endure what it takes. I disagree with the statement that women are poor at making analysis. In fact, I think women are better than men when it comes to money management

edin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 13, 2019 9:53 pm

Crypto is not a good idea whether you are a man or a whoman, if you have no appetite for risk and adventure and you are not flexible enough to endure what it takes. I disagree with the statement that women are poor at making analysis. In fact, I think women are better than men when it comes to money management
“BUY NOW - Don't wait till next week! NEVER SELL - No matter how high it spikes!”
ImageImage ImageImage

LanaFlame
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 20, 2019 12:52 pm

Agree with you here

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Mon May 20, 2019 12:58 pm

There is a lot of women doing great work for the bitcoin community, especially for Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
We have a few very dedicated female staff here at Bitcoin.com that all put in 110% and are fantastic to work with.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”