Chillikk
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Why is football considered the best sport in the world?

Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:07 pm

Why is football considered the best sport in the world?

Mooriss
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Why is football considered the best sport in the world?

Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:28 pm

For one, it’s the most popular one

For two, it has the highest stadium attendance and TV viewership in the higher leagues. You’ll never feel alone.

For three, although Barcelona edge out as the best, the balance of power among teams, especially within the English Premier League, is not lopsided which makes for great unpredictability and entertainment.

The immense hype and stadium atmosphere leading to and during the matches . I’m watching the UCL final atm which is the most viewed annual sports event on the planet and I can assure you this is one of the tensest moments of my life like every other year.

Yanns
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:15 pm

It can be played by everyone. Doesn't matter if you're rich or not. You can go to Africa and see kids play with cans. Money is no issue. Tactics are great but especially when you can see a clear style of play which continues from generation to generation. The rules are so easy to understand. I like this game very much! I follow all main championships on https://777score.ng/ cool website for football fans!

Nilar
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:11 pm

Because really good money can be earned here, lot of players, high value tickets, good game history and so on. And it's really good to be expensive football player than football fan who is after tickets to his favourite game match;) I hope it makes sense;)

Xtoyak
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed May 15, 2019 1:50 pm

You can't expect to express the answer of this question in words. There is something special about football. The entire place feel a part of the game. When you see the players giving their all, you feel nostalgia within you. No other sport can ever come close to it.

Return to “Off-Topic”