Forum rules
Be VERY careful when lending bitcoins. There are scammers around the world who would love to permanently separate you from your bitcoins.
egyda8515

Loans-Fast-Fair-Trusted

Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:21 pm

Hello there. I have decided to launch a new thread to change around my loan service.

I am now offering large loans only, mostly since I no longer have the time to deal with smaller loans. Minimum loan amount is $1,000, and minimum interest is set at $50. I will provide smaller loans, but the minimum interest will be capped at $50.

I am charging a fixed rate of 5% per month on these loans.

Please read the terms of my offer below;

1. You must offer collateral worth at least 120% of the loan amount, no collateral loans may be considered for trusted users.
2. You are responsible for any fees associated with transferring the collateral to me, or repaying the loan.
3. Loan duration is to be agreed, extensions/extension rates are to be agreed with me. If payment is missed after extension,
I'll either keep your collateral, or offer you further extension.
4. If you default on your loan, I will keep/sell/dispose of your collateral. I will not accept collateral that cannot be easily resold.
5. I have the right to deny any loan for any reason, or no reason at all.
6. Your collateral must be easily secured, and irreversible once secured.
7. Do not offer me your account as collateral, I don't care who you are.
8. Escrow accepted at your expense, you must also arrange this entirely We can talk in twitter @egyda8515, i can make 20$too999$ loans im PM

Reginaldo

Re: Loans-Fast-Fair-Trusted

Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:51 am

This is important to me. But to take a loan using the application in Twitter I don't want to.

glassysound
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Loans-Fast-Fair-Trusted

Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:33 pm

It's really hard to trust a company that doesn't even have a website. I advise you to look at the site cashflashloans.com and read more about getting a loan. There are quite good conditions and this company has a lot of positive feedback from customers.

Return to “Lending”