monika 576
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

How to make my store popular?

Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:31 pm

I have my own shop and I need to make it popular and attract new customers. How do i do this? Share your experience?

Telin44
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: How to make my store popular?

Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:24 pm

I also have my own shop and I can share with you my experience in this field. I did not want to spend a lot of money on advertising, but I had to make my business popular. I decided to order promotional items with the logo of my store on this site. http://www.conceptplus.ca/ I bought cool pens, cups and T-shirts and gift them to my customers. In addition, I ordered a unique form for all of my staff. Now my shop is one of the most popular in my city and I am happy. I hope you take my advice. Good luck)

Martin223
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:01 pm

You just need to invest in advertising! Do not save on it

handier
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:45 pm

What do you think about some offline promotional methods? i think you might find some Custom Lapel Pins interesting and helpful to you for this purpose, think about it too ;)

mr.joy
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:31 am

First and the last - you should make your product unique to get people excited about the purchase.

RedUser
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:37 pm

Is it a local store or an online store? Anyway, if you don't sell online, you need to start so get yourself a website. You can use https://en.archivarix.com/ website ripper to get a copy of an already existing website and use it, that would be the easiest way. If you already have a website, it's a great idea to add some features and you can do it the same way, just get a copy of a website with features you like and look how those are made.

glassysound
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:33 pm

Why don't you just become an amazon seller? Of course there are some potholes like https://amzscout.net/fba-fee-calculator but it's not that hard to figure things out. And Amazon basically is a great marketplace for sellers because customers trust it a lot.

Henry Winter
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:05 pm

If your shop is online, then you have to get traffic to your site. In case it is not, I think, you need advertisement. If you are clueless about it, I recommend to hire a professional.

Nilar
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:38 pm

Please reply to people, but I assume it's offline by something inner gut, then just put some people with flyers around, hire some animators with baloons and such for everything like that and make some show. Some discounts and offers few for one and such.

Isu
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu May 23, 2019 11:09 am

This is the era of advertisement and marketing. Social media popularity has changed the trends and concepts of marketing. If you want to make your shop or business popular, you need to get in contact with a marketing team that will surely help you. You will reap the profits.

AnaName
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun May 26, 2019 2:50 am

I have my own shop and I need to make it popular and attract new customers. How do i do this? Share your experience?
What kind of goods do you sell?

AnyCrypto
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue May 28, 2019 11:16 pm

It depends on what kind of shop you have. All the tips above are very useful. Hope you will improve your sales goals.

Snowmoon
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu May 30, 2019 9:24 pm

How do you really start to making sales from that shop ? Well, you need to promote it heavily online and offline, if it's online start with search engine optimisation and so on and on and on. I do understand how that sounds, but please be sure to make it here.

MelanieGriffin

Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:00 pm

I guess, you need to find out more about marketing. In case you don't have time or desire, it is possible to hire professionals who will do all work for you. Of course, it costs money, but in my opinion, it is worth it as you will be able to make back your money soon.

ErikaSanders
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:00 pm

You can try using social media sites, I heard it really works.

Kostyax
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:54 pm

Use advertising in social networks, in groups on similar topics. Create your channel on YouTube, a group in social networks. post on forums
пассивный доход на хранении криптовалюты - https://ixwallet.org/

serebrina
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:38 pm

Popular can only become through advertising

Return to “Off-Topic”