Re: learn how to invest your money

Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:40 am

Yes, with such a falling market, the best option is self-study

Geleas
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:08 pm

It is not easy to be successful in cryptocurrency trading. If it was easy, everyone would be a millionaire. To be successful in trading, you have to learn the basics and the factors which impact the cryptocurrency market.

Unsatisfied Cat
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:57 pm

Self-study is a good way, no doubt. But it has to be mentioned it's always a way harder and lots of people give up. They just don't see pros. Personally, I'm studying business technology on my own and I find it extremely useful for me and my business.

alina_alina
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:09 pm

I think it is possible to earn money, when market is falling. I mean long term investment.

Baty

Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:56 pm

Professionals know how to make money on the fall, but it's definitely not for me...

alina_alina
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:38 pm

Well, they buy assets, when other market participants sell. I`ve read an article where there is information and interesting statistics. The major market participants have bought a large amount of bitcoins during last four months. So they are probably sure that bitcoin will grow in the nearest future.

Kriptolynx
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:32 am

profitable to invest - you need to learn.
And determine for yourself what you are an investor, what is your strategy.
And do not forget the main law:
"Everything is possible on the market"

karlchinaski

Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:14 pm

Maybe some websites? Do you want to help me?

squadus
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1MJi9bRepfqo11pKhiL55mbf1SbHFQHgYy

Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:53 am

If you want to learn how to invest your money I would learn how to invest in bitcoin.
[URL=https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/bitcoin-documentary-list/]Best Bitcoin Documentaries[/URL]
Exchanges:
[URL=https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/paxful-review/]PAXFUL[/URL] ○ [URL=https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/cex-io-review/]CEX.IO[/URL] ○ [URL=https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/coinbase-review/]COINBASE[/URL] ○ [URL=https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/changelly-review/]CHANGELLY[/URL]

Gianni

Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:49 am

Investing in bitcoin is about taking long-term positions, focusing more on asset fundamentals than immediate profits/returns. An uncomplicated approach to investing overtime is through dollar cost averaging.

Dollar cost averaging (DCA)
According to Investopedia, this is an investment technique of buying a fixed amount of a particular investment on a regular schedule, regardless of an asset's price.

Instead of investing a lump sum, an investor can build their investment portfolio over time. In doing this, you may buy at the peak but also buy all the way to the bottom.

Zweerg

Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:38 am

need lessons Bitcoin trade for dummies :D

forum_man
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:23 am

at this moment learning to invest also includes investing in the real projects.
WEENZEE for example pays and it is very real
you can visit the website to learn more

Mr.Michael.Live
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Invest Now to Get a 300% Return

Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:40 pm

I found a site some time ago that is able to give a 300% return on all the money I invest on my behalf.

The way it works is quite amazing as well as risk-free.

You see, they have a team of highly-trained professional traders who sell these $10 crypto packs on their site and they guarantee you'll get 300% of everything you invest in a year except you don't have to wait a year to get it because they pay out each & every day.

So if you invest maybe $10,000 USD, you'll be paid $100 each & every day for the rest of your life and if you want or need more per day, you can invest as much as you want up to $1,000,000.

Because they put a limit on how much I can invest, that told me when I saw their site for the first time that they were NOT a scam too...!

If you want to know more, you can visit the link in my signature on this post...
Is it possible to have your money to work for you to make yourself very wealthy on the Internet?

Absolutely and you can learn how by clicking link & watching video below...

http://bit.ly/c3cb2c_social_1a

Torahano
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:27 am

Self-study is a good way to proceed in learning.And use of forums like this to ask questions.However, there are people who prefer using some professional assistance,so paid courses are also good option. The important thing in markets is knowledge, how you are going to get it is personal choice

Vlad96
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:49 am

I'm a newbieю Are there cryptocurrency investment courses?

m3ndshok3r
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:14 am

The best thing an investor can do now is to keep a percentage in BTC and ETH, few in a high potential projects and utility tokens, have some money for trading on platforms with the needed instruments (platforms like Bitmex, PRIMEXBT, etc..) and keep some money on the side in case the market goes down in the coming months.

BuenasTardes
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:39 am

I also believe that the best option is self-study

marymaru
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:47 am

Basically, the best option IMO is self-study. Thus you can decide whether it is your thing or not and move forward accordingly

SaraMichel
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:09 am

I fully agree that trading cryptocurrencies isn't as easy as it seems. Any trade is a difficult process, because you need to accurately choose a good time to buy something and take a moment to sell something at the highest price. If you want to trade cryptocurrencies, then you need to explore this market. You must understand how cryptocurrencies are created, which affects their value (no cryptocurrency is regulated by the government. Therefore, this process will be more complicated than the purchase of oil, gold or earnings at the exchange rates). Only after that I can advise you to buy Bitcoin with credit card. It seems to me that, despite the complexity and the fact that you will need to learn a lot of information about cryptocurrencies, it's worth it, because cryptocurrency has great opportunities in the future.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:42 pm

It is not easy to be successful in cryptocurrency trading. If it was easy, everyone would be a millionaire. To be successful in trading, you have to learn the basics and the factors which impact the cryptocurrency market.
This!!!!!!
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

tbossmitche
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:30 pm

I am actually a living testimony of the fact that cryptocurrency trading is really difficult to master and there is a far greater chance that you could loose all your funds in the process. At the moment, I am just sticking to Masternodes mainly with my GEX investments.

greesdermos
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:53 am

Return to “Economics”