Mooriss
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Management software for lawn care company

Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:05 pm

What variant is better, to use ready-made solution or to develop custom software?

Chillikk
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Management software for lawn care company

Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:51 am

If you are looking for a white-labelled lawn care software to start your lawn Care and landscaping business, you can use the lawn care business software developed by LawnPro Software. We provide professional lawn care business software for billing, scheduling, estimating that works on mac, pc, tablets, ipad, iphone and android and to manage your Lawn Care and landscaping businesses. You can track equipment purchases, maintenance schedule, maintenance costs and more using our software. You can complete lawn care visits, invoice your clients, send estimates and more all from your phone or tablet. To know more visit our website.

Yanns
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:45 pm

Id depends on what exactly do you need from such software. There are many high quality decisions available nowadays. For lawn care I can share this product https://www.managemart.com/lawn-care it provide many useful features and it is a cross platform app - it will run on both iOS and Android. Maybe this will be good variant for you.

monika 576
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:45 pm

There are many good companies that can provide you such programs.

Martin223
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:33 am

I think that it is better to develop custom software. I think so, because you can make software that can be convenient for you. There are many companies that can help you with this. You can choose company, that you like the most. As for me, none of the computer programs was convenient for me. That is why this program was developed specifically for my company. I turned to company that offers temporary staff augmentation solutions for making some computer programs. Ncube helps me to make really good program for my company.

Bladebringer
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:28 pm

Interesting. Thank you very much for the information.

RedUser
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:30 am

It's quite hard to develop such software solutions to meet all the criteria. But if you manage to find a good software company, there will be no problems at all. I am working with Svitla for the last year, you can read this blog on their website to get familiar with their approach. So it might become a good option for you.

Return to “Off-Topic”