Evakone
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Are there any free email marketing platforms?

Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:35 pm

What is the best software for email marketing?

RedUser
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Are there any free email marketing platforms?

Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:11 am

I was looking for something really best in its work and I found it. I rushed on this website https://letsextract.com/ and downloaded this email extractor. It's absolutely the best one of its kind! LetsExtract email studio does that job perfectly. I just enter some keywords, and it automatically builds a web-site list and generates leads. If you're racking your brains to find the best extractor so follow the link and see everything by your own eyes.

Evakone
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:57 am

Thanks, I think it'll be useful

Osatra
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:16 pm

What is the best software for email marketing?
When it comes to email marketing, there are plenty of useful tools. The situation changes daily, so you need to keep your finger on the pulse. I recommend you Reply.io, it is a powerful email marketing solution, I think. It can help you boost your productivity by making the work much easier. Check it out https://reply.io#1

monika 576
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:22 pm

Free email marketing platforms? what is this?

Telin44
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:41 pm

I do not know many information about email marketing platforms. But I can tell you about social media marketing. It is something similiar. You promote your ads on social networks when you use SMM. I am a businessman. I only start my deal, but I think that promotion is really importat. I choose SMM for me, because there are many people, who use social networks. I prefer use service of promorepublic. You can manage all social media to try this social marketing platform . It is convenient for me, because I do not spend time moving on the social network, because I'm working on texts, creating a schedule that my posts are taught automatically. They also help me analyze all posts and successes of these posts.

olivershep18
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1whtHanXQwBEWXimZjaTTS4cM3KNV2GLc

Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:15 pm

Started with Aweber. Then tried MailChimp. Immediately had a critical failure as it wouldn't sync with my client's Bigcommerce site. Went through a consulting session with https://balabanov.co/solutions/email-marketing/ and moved to SendGrid which is 4x the cost of MC, and worth every cent.

Return to “Off-Topic”