BenFormer
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Is this really what Satoshi expected 10 years ago?

Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:14 pm

As we see now it is the worst time for BTC happened in its 10th anniversary, so called crypto renaissance.
How you see next year for the first and leading coin ever?
Any predictions? Any thoughts on rival altcoins?

CryptoWarrior
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Is this really what Satoshi expected 10 years ago?

Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:09 am

I think Satoshi just give bitcoin to us like his gift and walk away. Future of bitcoin created by people that use it like they want.

BenFormer
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:05 am

I think Satoshi just give bitcoin to us like his gift and walk away. Future of bitcoin created by people that use it like they want.
What do you think about Satoshi come back? He made a sign some days ago.

CryptoWarrior
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:18 am

I don't think he come back, maybe he is dead, who knows.
And that's a proof that this account really belongs to Satoshi.

BenFormer
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:30 pm

I didn't think he might be dead.
But still it can be true as he was really powerful wanted person.
But who knows...

fx.journal
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:54 am

Your national currency is practically 100% digital today (Transferring online banking, Debt Card, Credit Card, etc). So there
is no need for cryto currency. Crypto Currency will never become a legitimate fiat because it is based upon decentralization.
You cannot have decentralization fiat with a legitimate government. You are a fool if you think government are going to permit
a decentralization fiat to take the place of a regulated and established fiat. Doing so would undermine your own national sovereignty and security

Bitcoin enthusiasts keep believing "Satoshi". Who is "Satoshi", the name until now still in disguise, keep in mysterious unsolved inquiry. I am really do not trust people who introduced to their methodology, then disappear leaving it to others to carry on. They must come in front defending of what they are proposed, not the other way around who do not know come to defend.

CryptoWarrior
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:38 am

But who knows...
I think we will never knows who it is. But Satoshi kind of imprison himself with 1 mill of bitcoins, if he wanna to spend it, it would be easy to hunt him out

Crypnative
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:53 pm

I think Satoshi has done everything correctly. He, she, or a group of people led the project to the level, on which his/her engagement wasn’t necessary for the bitcoin further development. Thus Satoshi proved the true decentralized concept of bitcoin and avoided the possible pressure on his personality and bitcoin by the governments and powerable people. As for bitcoin, there won’t be any significant changes in the crypto market in the short term. Bitcoin will remain the leader and will lose several percents in dominance at maximum. The closest rival is too far from bitcoin to threat it to replace. I expect 2019 positive for bitcoin due to the long-awaited lightning network implementation and bakkt’s bitcoin futures launch scheduled for this year.

CryptoWarrior
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:55 pm

he is back.

Kento_Yamamoto

Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:24 am

I think there is one thing that Satoshi would never expected: Bitcoin can give birth of Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond, BitcoinWorld, Super Bitcoin and so on. How hilarious! Bitcoin is bitcoin, I think so I don't think Bitcoin's "baby" will take their father's place in the future. But other altcoins like Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, HYN, and NEO have their own missions. Bitcoin will still be NO.1 in crypto world but altcoins still have opportunities to gain their places, to be No. 1 in their industries.

HurricaneFreddie

Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:26 am

Bitcoin has become very recognizable to the general public and has become synonymous with cryptocurrencies so it will survive for a long time, it's popularity might just keep it in the top for sure, but I do wish that other coins make it big too. Bitcoin is just too expensive to get into for a regular person.

BenFormer
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:25 pm

But who knows...
I think we will never knows who it is. But Satoshi kind of imprison himself with 1 mill of bitcoins, if he wanna to spend it, it would be easy to hunt him out
Agree with you.
But still I am sure he has no interest to millions, money and that stuff.
He might be interested in idea itself.

joe...
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1F1tAaz5x1HUXrCNLbtMDqcw6o5GNn4xqX

Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:26 pm

no one can predict the value of the bitcoin ..but this year its a worst thing happened ...everyone has suffered a lot but ups and downs are common in every coin ..we have to accept it equally

solarcrypto
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:55 pm

I think Satoshi has done everything correctly. He, she, or a group of people led the project to the level, on which his/her engagement wasn’t necessary for the bitcoin further development. Thus Satoshi proved the true decentralized concept of bitcoin and avoided the possible pressure on his personality and bitcoin by the governments and powerable people. As for bitcoin, there won’t be any significant changes in the crypto market in the short term. Bitcoin will remain the leader and will lose several percents in dominance at maximum. The closest rival is too far from bitcoin to threat it to replace. I expect 2019 positive for bitcoin due to the long-awaited lightning network implementation and bakkt’s bitcoin futures launch scheduled for this year.
Well said, I agree.

AnyCrypto
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:10 pm

I don't think that he ever existed. More likely, that there were several people, collaborated for creating such a great thing as Bitcoin.

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”