Silent Army - the universal open source miner
It is one of the universal miners, distinguished by fast work, open source code written in Python, and work with the help of OpenCL. It is noteworthy that part of the Silent Army source code was used in the first releases of Claymore’s. The extraction of cryptomonet on the EquiHash algorithm in the coin in question can be carried out on video cards of both AMD and NVidia GPU, as well as various CPUs (this will require support for the AVX / AVX2 instruction set)
Initially, the Silent Army was designed for mining from under Linux, but today it is successfully used by Windows users with the help of Cygwin. The advantage of the software is also the absence of a developer commission.
Heshrayt video cards:
AMD Radeon RX 480 = 75 H / s;
AMD Radeon Fury = 115 H / s;
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 = 70 H / s.
Genoil ZEC miner 0.6.2. This fast mining miner Zcash with GPU supports only GCN cards from AMD and can only work under Windows. The miner uses OpenCL Genoil for work and there are no additional developer fees.
Hardware hash rate:
AMD FX 8350 8 cores = 11 H / s;
AMD Radeon R9 280X = 30 H / s.
Silent Army launch:
1. Download and install Python for Windows.
2. Download and install cywin for Windows.
3. During Cygwin installation, select and install all the "Python" packages in the "Interpreters" section.
4. Download Silent Army https://github.com/Havana214/Silentarme
5. Set up a SilentArmy 5.0 miner. To determine the devices available on the system, use the "--list" parameter in the .bat file (Example: c: \ cygwin64 \ bin \ python3.4m silentarmy --list).
6.Set up the .bat file for mining (Example: c: \ cygwin64 \ bin \ python3.4m silentarmy --instances = 1 -c stratum + tcp: //zec-eu1.nanopool.org: 6666 -u t1TaokQnaUYLMuuNLT21ypNc1tEdKB px - use 0), where - instances is the number of streams, -c is the address of the mining pool, -u is the username for the pool or your wallet address, -p is the password for the worker, --use is the list of devices for mining (for example, --use 0,1,2,3,4 is the processor + 4 video cards in the system).