GregoriLo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Health food and drink

Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:09 am

Where to buy aLMOND MILK? I have already bought several times in ordinary stores and it was a rare rubbish. Now I want to order only from proven manufacturers at home.
Everithing for fun

monika 576
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Health food and drink

Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:13 pm

Healthy food is important...It can helps you to keep fit

Martin223
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:04 pm

Yes...Health food and drink is really important for everyone. All people should worry about their food, because it affects life. I have a vivid example. My sister did not pay time for her food, she ate junk food, and this gave a result. She got obesity, stomach and metabolic problems. This became a problem, because she was recovering and could not lose weight. But she found a way out. Sister removed excess fat with the procedure of CoolSculpting. This has nothing to do with the operation, because it does not require cuts and punctures. https://mediluxe.ca/en/ is clinic where she did the procedure. It is really good, because is really fast way change the life.

TimP
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1F1tAaz5x1HUXrCNLbtMDqcw6o5GNn4xqX

Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:22 pm

Health is the only thing we have. I prefer to stay healthy and to drink more water during the day, to eat fruits and vegies, to make workout as well.

swipka777
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:49 pm

Health food and drink is very important today. I am currently using japanese supplements to be healthy. I just ordered some at https://bio-japan.net/supplements/ where are a lot of different interesting Japanese things.

iryna.che

Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:52 pm

Fruits, vegetables, fish have many useful properties that will help you keep your heart healthy, as well as stock up on energy for the whole day. I also accept nootropicboost.com so that my brain can get the necessary nutrition too.

LanaFlame
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:19 pm

You just should buy it with a chocolate flavor then you'll never tell it from ordinary milk.

RedUser
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:22 pm

That's right! We must look after our health. I have some problems with stomach, so I must not smoke or drink. Nevertheless, I still have problems with health. This is because of my psychological problem and I try to solve them with jacob hooy uk

mr.joy
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:13 am

Can't tell not knowing your current location. Larger cities do tend to have veg/vegan restaurants - I'd do some research for each individual city, a veg/vegan restaurant would be fairly likely to have a non-dairy milk substitute, although it may not specifically be unsweetened almond milk.

BuenasTardes
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:59 am

I am currently using Japanese supplements to be healthy too.

GamingBoy
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:14 pm

In your nearest convenience store

ScottMcDouglas

Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:07 pm

Eating and drinking healthy is much more important that most people think. Your body has it's limits and it can sustain a certain amount of stress, but it has it limits as well. So, why don't ya help him as well? Instead of giving him pressure every day, you might start eating healthy, drink alcohol less and just to prevent some seizures if you had any of these before.

DamianHarrison
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:41 pm

I think the biggest choice of healthy food, drinks, and cosmetics will be on IHerb

handier
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Do you also take some vitamins or supplements, guys? I have just ordered some from Pharmacy Online for me, and I think they are really good and helpful for health. Can you guys recommend something to me too?

robbyshneider
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:41 pm

Turkey is good source of lean protein, and on whole-grain bread with leafy greens, tomato, and other veggies, like avocado, isn’t a bad lunch choice. However, the high sodium content in just two-ounces of some brands has as much as one-third of your recommended daily limit. Also, many multigrain, and whole wheat breads actually contained a lot of refined grains, which lack the fiber of whole grains and can make your blood sugar spike faster after eating, leading to cravings. Worse still, many breads have fairly high amounts of sodium making the turkey sandwich a real, sodium bomb.

kesha
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:42 pm

You are getting old when stop caring about your health. I prefer to buy supplements from Japan https://bio-japan.net/supplements/ and feel as if I am 18 years old. So just eat the fruit itself, or make a fruit smoothie, which still contains some fibre and is more filling than juice.

Kriss
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue May 07, 2019 10:32 am

Where to buy aLMOND MILK? I have already bought several times in ordinary stores and it was a rare rubbish. Now I want to order only from proven manufacturers at home.
Haven't you tried to do it yourself? Take some almonds and leave them for a night in water, wash thoroughly in the morning and blend with some fresh water, then strain it and you'll get fresh almond milk.

monika 576
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue May 07, 2019 2:14 pm

Healthy food is really good! I refer it only healthy food and drinks, because I try to keep in fit. Moreover, I prefer to use different settlements. For example, I want to lose my weight now, and I add HCG Drops in my food now. I read about this drops from http://purehcgdietdrops.reviews/ and decide to try it!

kestie
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:36 pm

I like the online pharmacy from https://www.canadapharmacy.com/ a lot. I think there is some great healthy stuff you can get for you, and I am sure that you will find it interesting to you too, good luck :)

Kostyax
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:43 pm

I will not advertise anything. Now a healthy lifestyle is in trend, so you can find any useful information in Google
пассивный доход на хранении криптовалюты - https://ixwallet.org/

serebrina
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:43 pm

I do not drink milk

Mastery

Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:32 pm

Cow's milk has long been associated with good health, making it one of the most consumed beverages throughout the United States and Europe. So I recommend to drink milk several times a week at least. My father is farmer and we produce milk for many years so I know the benefits of milk very much. Also if you have special equipments like this one you can make different milk sub products like butter or cream.

WhiteBit
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:12 pm

Meat, Veg, Water more than enough
Traveler and Developer

Nuho
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:28 am

You just should buy it with a chocolate flavor then you'll never tell it from ordinary milk.

Tacage
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:03 pm

You simply need to buy things which are good food and which are considered like that even hundred years ago I would say or something like that. That way you will save your health in a very big way. Just try and you should see effects soon.

billypoorsen

Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:49 am

I'd say have a balanced diet. I personally do not enjoy diary products and meat, so I know that I have to get some protein from other foods. Also change coffee to tea and soda to some water with lemon!

graga
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:57 pm

Which brands have you tried before? They say Califia Farm's almond milk is good. The last time I had one I had an unsweetened variant, but it's been a while and I can't remember what brand that was.

Umnara
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:38 pm

Be carefull with all that researches anyway cause something like that not always contain some good food for everyone and more like only bad in a lot of cases after deep medical research, be prepared for such matter when needed so don't be surprised.

jordano

Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:14 pm

Now it is very difficult to find healthy food. Lots of GMOs in food

Zulkijar52
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:12 pm

I can only recommend you to go somewhere in small villages, they still do have healthy food out there and here you can find something like you are looking for anyway. Care to share this with me or not ? We do hope it will happen there totally.

Return to “Off-Topic”