BitcoinBoss

Donate BTC of your choice to 1LnEKwk9gnQp7pDTaj1UNTdJwcJLw55Wvz

I need programmer to develop my website/member create BTC address for them

Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:50 pm

hello olls,i newbie here & asking about programmer for develop website/system create BTC address,Trading BTC and also alto coin ,how much for cost and please leave you email,i will contact you asap!!thanks admin

arnoudk
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Re: I need programmer to develop my website/member create BTC address for them

Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:06 pm

Would you be willing to give more details on the forum what it is exactly that you need done?

Do you have any existing infrastructure that it needs to work with?

Do you have a preference (or a demand) for a particular technical solution?

Creating a bitcoin address on a website is easy. Creating public keys that the server itself cannot spend (that you, or a hardware wallet, has the private key for) is also very doable. Creating keys and knowing that they have not been changed by a hacker is hard.

Trading bitcoin is a very vague term. If you are looking to set up a BitStamp competitor, then you are talking tens of skilled consultants/programmers working many months - and it would probably still not be as good in that short a time.

Alt coin is also a very vague term. What would you like to do with alt coins? Trade them for bitcoin (like shapeshift.io)?
Excited about the potential of Bitcoin Cash in the beautiful country of Belize.
Developer of the RegisterDocuments.com Document Registration Service (using the Bitcoin Cash blockchain).

tey
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Q5H8v5cKpAeLpJsrgpJpepoT1tfRFUqpR

Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:51 pm

Would you be willing to give more details on the forum what it is exactly that you need done?

Do you have any existing infrastructure that it needs to work with?

Do you have a preference (or a demand) for a particular technical solution?

Creating a bitcoin address on a website is easy. Creating public keys that the server itself cannot spend (that you, or a hardware wallet, has the private key for) is also very doable. Creating keys and knowing that they have not been changed by a hacker is hard.

Trading bitcoin is a very vague term. If you are looking to set up a BitStamp competitor, then you are talking tens of skilled consultants/programmers working many months - and it would probably still not be as good in that short a time.

Alt coin is also a very vague term. What would you like to do with alt coins? Trade them for bitcoin (like shapeshift.io)?
i can recommend keepondev@gmail,com , and he can be of aid in answering the questions quoted.
Even if you have all the answers figured out, it would be of no harm to contact him.

Keep us in the loop , hoping your project reach heights , and we have always a good story to share.
innovation without permixxion

arnoudk
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:40 am

Thanks Tey. It's not my project though, I was asking the OP.

A contractor can never answer these questions - only a customer can do that. He can only ask the right questions and guide.
Excited about the potential of Bitcoin Cash in the beautiful country of Belize.
Developer of the RegisterDocuments.com Document Registration Service (using the Bitcoin Cash blockchain).

krisives
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:37 am

I'm available for some projects at kristopher.ives@gmail.com

Here is something I put up today I did in about 15 minutes: http://fullblocks.github.io/

Nikole Brown
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri May 18, 2018 9:23 pm

It is possible to look through such platforms as Clutch, Wadline, VenturePact, ContractIQ and GoodFirms. They allow to read reviews of the companies and find not only developers, but also partners, constructors and employers. You can make a search in such categories as business services, IT services/solutions, web design, web/software development, mobile apps development, SEO, marketing and advertising there. Of course, there are differences between these platforms, and in order to explore the subject I recommend to take a look at the article on https://diceus.com/clutch-co-alternatives/. Hope it helps!

AntierSolutions
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1AHY8puC5G7jqfQS53ufbmCMHYWPpMLfRW

Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:16 am

Hello ,
Antier Solutions being a cryptocurrency exchange Development Company strives to build reliable digital asset exchange software to facilitate secure and fast transactions. We are one of the pioneers in the digital asset exchange with an experienced team of developers whose priority is in the safety and security of the exchange. With many years of experience in cryptocurrency exchange development, our team can develop exchanges that are simple and convenient for traders to use. We completely understand the significance of security for any crypto exchange which is why we take essential steps to ensure users currencies are kept safe. Feel free to ask for crypto or ICO related queries.

Website : https://antiersolutions.com/cryptocurre ... mpany.html
Email us :info@antiersolutions.com
Contact us : 98550 78699
Antier Solutions being a cryptocurrency exchange Development Company strives to build reliable digital asset exchange software to facilitate secure and fast transactions.
Email: info@antiersolutions.com

OneChain
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:06 pm

Did you find your guy?

What is your budget for this buddy?
Whichever blockchain wins, the world wins ImageImage

RedUser
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:59 pm

According to https://blog.s-pro.io/good-idea-hire-de ... rn-europe/, it's really a good idea to hire a dev from eastern Europe. And according to my personal experience I can say that it's true. You can get an outstanding result for the money. Well, language barrier sometimes is an issue, some programmers from there are not good enough in this aspect but the most of them know English good enough to communicate with you and solve all the issues.

SamNeels
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:11 pm

Hi, mate!
Did you found the right one?
Good luck!

alwaystogether5
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:11 pm

Programming is not my strong side, really. Since coding skills are not obligatory to build websites, you can try to set up one on your own. I've recently found a great stuff on how to build a website without technical knowledge and free of charge using website builders like SquareSpace, Wix and Weebly. You can use this custom website design service to get a powerful website.

Matthew_Jones
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:48 pm

I do not see any problem in solving this problem. First of all, you need to create a fairly detailed technical task, and it will not be difficult to find performers at all, the main budget of the product. In terms of web development, I would strongly recommend to contact here https://do-it-solutions.com/web-development/.

opulasoft

Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:44 am

Opula Software Development Pvt. Ltd. specializes in delivering enterprise-grade blockchain solutions, consultancy, and custom blockchain development services.
Our blockchain experts will help you bring a high level of security and mobility to your business by integrating the latest distributed ledger technologies, identity solutions and smart contracts.
We are united to develop business solutions and develop a range of socially and environmentally impacting products and services.
For more information, please connect with us at info@opulasoft.com or opulasoftware@outlook.com.

Note: Please mention "Bitcoin Forum" on the subject line.

Return to “Development & Technical Discussion”