Forum rules
Be VERY careful when lending bitcoins. There are scammers around the world who would love to permanently separate you from your bitcoins.
BitcoinGuru44

Need a Loan of 2 Bitcoins for School and assist me put up an eCommerce Online store

Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:53 pm

Hello, I recently Lost my Job late last year and need a small loan to help me get back on my feet, am also a Computer Science student and in my final year. I have very little under my name to assist me in paying school Tuition and sorting out my Basic needs. I have a small eCommerce startup plan which am 100% certain will help me repay the Loan once i set it up. Any assistance will be highly appreciated.

1EAE686tL73ir9yT4f65vmjk2mxbpxEgZQ

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: Need a Loan of 2 Bitcoins for School and assist me put up an eCommerce Online store

Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:24 am

Hello, I recently Lost my Job late last year and need a small loan to help me get back on my feet, am also a Computer Science student and in my final year. I have very little under my name to assist me in paying school Tuition and sorting out my Basic needs. I have a small eCommerce startup plan which am 100% certain will help me repay the Loan once i set it up. Any assistance will be highly appreciated.

1EAE686tL73ir9yT4f65vmjk2mxbpxEgZQ
Do you have any altcoins as collateral you can put up to secure the loan?
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

BitcoinGuru44

Re: Need a Loan of 2 Bitcoins for School and assist me put up an eCommerce Online store

Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:02 pm

Unfortunately, I don't but i can provide my personal details to prove that i will refund the bitcoin as soon as possible.

BitcoinGuru44

Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:17 pm

Unfortunately, I don't but i can provide my personal details to prove that i will refund the bitcoin as soon as possible.

Return to “Lending”