PiamonteWilfredo

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF BTC NOW!

Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:39 pm

Everyone say the BTC is laughable and it's on a low and it won't rise! well that statement is laughable

Yes! I am a crypto believer and I am still buying. I learned my lessons over the past 10 months. Although I am down on my portfolio value, I am still buying via dollar cost averaging. I truly believe the current prices will be laughably low in a few months or a year from now. I take the risk of lower prices on the short term for granted, knowing that the prices will be much higher on the long term. I am not taking the risk of not having invested what I could (because of I was waiting for lower prices) and then not take full advantage of the bull run. For me buying more Crypto until the bull run begins is a no brainer and , I am able to increase my bitcoin portfolio, 13 BTC and counting Thanks to well planned trading strategies and signals. surely now i am expectant of the bull-run. feel free to him even if you’ve already been REKT or want to make serious gains from Crypto, instead of just holding and wishing for the best in a market manipulated by whales. Contact me today email is *(pia.wilfredo@verticalconstructionscs.com) or via telegram: https://t.me/wilfredo_satoshi

Return to “Philippines”