Forum rules
This sub-forum is a hub for referral links. Due to incessant referral spam being posted throughout the forum, all referral links must be posted only within this sub-forum; posting them elsewhere on the forum is not permitted. Any referral links posted elsewhere will be moved here.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the referral links posted or promoted here.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the sites linked here are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this sub-forum.
LotharBr
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

TOP BITCOIN FAUCET LIST + EARN 25% MORE on FREEBTC CLAIM

Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:10 am

The list was totally revamped and updated

Coinpot Family

Each faucet in this section pays to the coin pot and you earn 3 coinpot tokens for each claim, every coin can be changed on the coinpot - and you can choose betwe: Doge/Dash/Lite/BTCcash and BTC

Bitfun - There are games offerwalls and the faucet claim you can choose when to claim - min time 5 minutes can build up for 48 hours

BonusBitcoin - The amount you claim varies on the bitcoin price now it is paying 18 satoshis every 15 minutes

Moon Bitcoinn - Daily Bonus - choose when to claim

Moon Dash - Daily Bonus - choose when to claim - similar to moon btc only with dash

Moon Doge - Daily Bonus - choose when to claim - similar to moon btc only with doge

Moon Bitcoincash - Daily Bonus - choose when to claim - similar to moon btc only with bitcoincash

Moon Litecoin - Daily Bonus - choose when to claim - similar to moon btc only with Lite coin

FREEBTC FAUCETS

Cointply - I believe the most amazing site - has the most offer walls, ptc, adds and faucet in cointply you choose how you want to earn money

Bitcoin clicker - Similar to cointply just new

Freebitcoin - The good and old freebitcoin with its lottery and hourly rewards and dice games - I share 50% of my referral comission with my referrals so don't lose this opportunity

Btcmines- Mining game - earn apples watching videos/autofaucet- feed your mine and earn satoshis - withdraw to faucet hub

Bitrig- Mining game - similar to btcmines paying to faucet hub - earn energy watching videos /faucet/autofaucet - use energy to turn on your miner - Withdraw to faucet hub - really new Mining game

Swissadspays- Faucet similar to freebitcoin - the difference it pays to faucet hub

Multicoinfaucet- Also a Faucet similar to freebitcoin - the difference it pays to faucet hub

Ethereum

Swissadspays- Faucet similar to freebitcoin - the difference it pays to faucet hub - ethereum mode

SPeedy Ethereum Network Ethereum - Claim 24 Gwei Every 1 minutes

Others/ Multiple

Freedoge - Free doge coin the same as freebitcoin

Freedoge - Feedoge with lottery dice game very similar to freebitcoin just with doge

EOBOT Cloud Mining + faucet

Shibe Win - THe fastest Claim Doge aroun 2 claims of 0.03 doges per minute

Luckybits- Lots of coin and faucets to Faucet hubby - 7 differents coins (ETH/DOGE/BTC/LTC/PRIME/Black/BTCcash)

PTC and increasing passive income/cloud mining

Satsohi Labs - Satoshi LABS is very similar to the old cointiply mining game develop your lab with offerwalls and increase your passive income

Crypto MIning Game - Crypto MIning Game -Choose witch coin youu want to gain - daily bonus and future moba card game based on crypto , you must see

EOBOT Cloud Mining + faucet

IF you have some good faucet and want to share post it here i ll use your referall.

And I´m sharing 50% of my referrals earmimgs on freebtc with them so use my referall link and earn 25% more from each faucetclaim if you use my refe.

LotharBr
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: TOP BITCOIN FAUCET LIST + EARN 25% MORE on FREEBTC CLAIM

Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:42 pm

Increased the referral commision to 50%

LotharBr
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: TOP BITCOIN FAUCET LIST + EARN 25% MORE on FREEBTC CLAIM

Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:19 pm

Swissadspays- Faucet similar to freebitcoin - the difference it pays to faucet hub - ethereum mode

Return to “Referral Links”