toholdornot
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Should you Invest in Ripple (XRP)?

Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:59 pm

What is Ripple and what is XRP? First of all, it is necessary to make a distinction between them. Ripple is a company aiming at the creation of a network of financial institutions that could lower the cost of international payments, making them easier and faster in the process. It was founded in 2012 and works as a gross settlement system, remittance network and currency exchange.

Ripple created an open-source XRP ledger; in it, banks and institutions can use XRPs that are Ripple’s tokens in order to achieve the aforementioned functions efficiently and in a cheap manner. The goal is to weaken the network of banks and financial institutions slowing down money flow and earning gigantic fees.

Read More Here:
https://www.tokens24.com/cryptopedia/co ... ripple-xrp

axicron
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Should you Invest in Ripple (XRP)?

Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:53 pm

Well, if I would have to choose a single coin to invest in it won't be Ripple, but it would definetely take its place in portfolio of 5 coins, it's nice for diversification.

jitenrajput
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:26 am

Well not only Ripple. I agree with axicron. It should have a place in your portfolio.
Cryptography & Bitcoin Consultant @ encrybit.io
Encrybit║Upcoming ICO║ ▰ ▰http://encrybit.io/ ▰ ▰

KevinJogn

Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:10 am

Well, if I would have to choose a single coin to invest in it won't be Ripple, but it would definetely take its place in portfolio of 5 coins, it's nice for diversification.
What are the other four?)

axicron
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:07 am

What are the other four?)
For me it is EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Monero and Stellar

DilanBrown
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 07, 2018 2:23 pm

The main thing is not to buy at 3.2$ - as I did it))

Abhafara

Fri May 18, 2018 10:44 pm

https://coinpredictioncap.com/ripple-price-prediction/ Ripple Price Prediction. At https://coinpredictioncap.com we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of digital coins like Ripple. If you are looking for virtual currencies with a good return, XRP can be a profitable investment option.

The Ripple price at the moment is $0.673300. If you bought $300 worth of Ripple today, you would get a total of 445.044408 XRP. Based on our Ripple forecast, a price increase is expected in the future with more adoption of Ripple, the price forecast for 2023-05-18 is $140.445. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +41,940.00%. Your $300.00 investment into XRP may be worth $42,240.00 by 2023.

MichaelH

Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:59 pm

iBlockchain is a wealth fund utilizing low-cap cryptocurrency as an investment vehicle. Through our overseas network, we can safely and legally channel high volume into altcoins for sizable profit, with returns as high as 800%. Please message me for more details – t.me/iblockchainglobal

waitingforday
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1NmWfbTcP3D5ZGMQ19knphR3cki2MqrY5s

Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:16 am

Probably not right now

KatieWager

Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:10 pm

Comparing to Bitcoin's current situation I would invest in Ripple as well as Ethereum and its "killers" like EOS, NEO, Cardano. As all these altcoins have stable market capitalization and volatility rate. They uses PoS and Pow as well as smart contracts.

melnik
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:31 pm

Ripple don't buy, wait for the price drop to 0.25 then have nothing to lose. and it will be possible to buy small lots.

Julian_coogan
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:13 am

Apart from the ups and downs throughout its journey, Ripple’s XRP has emerged as one of the largest and popular cryptocurrencies in the world. When popular exchanges like CoinBase were about to add Ripple to the list, it saw another price surge. Many users continue to flock to XRP because of the psychological impact of the lower price of an individual Ripple coin, making it seem affordable to many.

Return to “Ripple”