CryptoDesigner
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1CYW4y6aWtsgLSKLeBHJb68K1UAJoVrvXM

Bitcoin people - Democracy is dead ! Hail to the Blockchain !

Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:45 pm

Bitcoin people - Democracy is dead ! Hail to the Blockchain !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPV_gEwas4k

Today we live in a society where governments have successfully brainwashed the majority of us through the invention of democracy. But people please understand that real democracy only works within tiny communities and only regarding the questions discussed and the specific subject put op for vote . But instead modern day governments use democracy to make it appear as responsibility is distributed and our leaders are enforcing the will of the people! And they have created an army of single moms, immigrants, unemployed men, government employees and private companies that work on government contracts and these failed gene-poles of losers are only motivated to wait for governments free hand outs or direction on what to do, instead of leaving them to creating real value that is funded by volunteers, they fund this army of losers with stolen fiat money they create out of thin air to help the powers that be stay in power and we must understand most of the money created out of thin air are not given to the people at all, but are instead used to finance war and killing of innocent people through various types of law enforcement solely with the purpose to steal more, constantly raping humanity of all honor and faith with one purpose only to enrich themselves and now with this current day modern democracy sadly these old families of kings and warlords can run the global elites institutions without ever showing face or taking responsibility for anything, as we are brainwashed into believing any mistakes are our own responsibility and that we can change things through democracy.. democracy which only offers us fake leaders always ready to suck a bankers cock or accommodate these old families that really are nothing more than warlords.

But we are on to these evil people now… and more and more are slowly waking up to the facts everyday… and they know it.. they know they are no longer looked at as saviors or heroes anymore.. and thus they will look to start wars by again accusing people left and right while building armies of losers ready to kill for money until the world is at its knees again.. at which point they will come to rescue as saviors, hero’s and provider of the right solutions. Solutions they have stolen with fiat money and the power of the military industrial complex who is really a global mafia and a threat to humanity. So please people let’s not give them the power to do this.. let’s once and for all get rid of these people that do not create any real value.. but simply brainwash the masses to enforces and distribute evil upon the honest man… they are the accusers without dialog or real solutions.. they are our real enemies. And they can easily be stopped if we stop allowing them to create money out of thin air.. And to this we simple need to put our faith in Bitcoin and the Blockchain and refuse to participate in anything evolving fiat money or gold… and bingo they have no way to finance their wars anymore.

So I have made a personal choice to leave this idea of democracy behind and I will now advocate the idea of an anarchistic society using decentralized trust as mechanisms to solve the problem of liars and thieves. This is something we have never tried before… and it has only now become possible with the use of Bitcoin and the Blockchain technology..

Let me know what you guys think about this idea ?
Long live the Blockchain and the killer app which is Bitcoin

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: Bitcoin people - Democracy is dead ! Hail to the Blockchain !

Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:05 am

I guess that's why the only politictions that see the good the blockchain would bring haven't been elected yet, once they are elected they will leave that idea behind for the sake of the old world guys that helped get them in the position of power they are now in.
Everybody wants more than their fair share these days.

I dont think the blockchain would change much regarding the super powers who are proping up warloards and milita armies across the world, they probably give these guys more weapons than cash.

I just heard on the radio that our government is keeping jobs from our own people so refugees can have a job when they get here, then they cut off benefit payments to our own countries people when they can't find a job, I'm sick of this.
I'm lucky enough to have a full time job but I had to find that job myself, it was not handed to me because the gov thought hey if we don't give this guy a job then he might become a terrorist.
I know these refugees have had a hard time but so have most of us in our own way.

I could go on about this for ages so i better stop now before i get carried away.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

creationlayer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:27 am

My main gripe about the economics of democracy

Modern democracy has many flaws. In a perfect system representatives would always follow the will of their constituents, but even so they will only receive a fraction of the vote, so there will still be people who feel their voice is not heard. So yes having smaller communities with singular thoughts works in theory, but you get into many issues, like needing to share skill sets (doctors, mechanics), import/export to name a few.

As has been shown in many cases lobbyist and high resource individuals and corporations are able to game the system and shape policies to their advantage. Even in Bitcoin, people are capitalistic to this end. Traders/businesses search for profit, and an edge against their competitors, and in "games" like the stock market, bitcoin exchanges, and banking there will always be such things in search of profit. Profit does not always equal greed, it's pure competition, but competition is tough and can leave many in the dust. It's difficult to isolate such competitiveness from society.

After we've elected, paid taxes etc, we have very little control of where money goes. The government spends money not like you or I would, they have high reserves, and can issue more debt, so their spending budget is from such a large pool it simply flows. Look at your country and see where the budget is allocated, what the government spends money on. I can speak as an American, I am not very happy with the current state. When you pay a tax, you should be able to specify where it goes. Imagine that, I wonder how many people would select education or science?

As we've seen in history technologies including Bitcoin tends to out pace the political hive mind and eventually wins, (internet) so in whatever incantation I see many "upgrades" upcoming. It's almost like the world is a computer, and you get a little upgrade notification, and people ignore it, ignore it, ignore it, and then eventually they say fine, and they accept the change. :D

We can only see a short distance ahead, but we can see plenty there that needs to be done.
-Alan Turing

Vegandairy
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:29 pm

I think there are a lot of exaggerations. In addition, with regard to weapons, everyone should have the right to self-defense and the possibility of carrying a weapon with them.
Can i get an Amen?

Jeckstercandoit
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:33 pm

I think there are a lot of exaggerations. In addition, with regard to weapons, everyone should have the right to self-defense and the possibility of carrying a weapon with them.
I agree, many people now underestimate the need for self-defense and carrying weapons. You can at least look at the statistics of robberies today. I don’t know about you, but I’m afraid for myself and my property, so I applied to the company FFL Trust and received a license to carry a weapon in the United States.
Normal People Scare me

Ksarey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:35 am

This is not the right democracy we are living. The entire system is rigged and the person who have the most votes don't have the right to make the governments. Just look at the US preseidential elections. Hilary got the most votes but Trump became the president. What kind of democracy is this?

cryptoclash808
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:09 pm

This is not the right democracy we are living. The entire system is rigged and the person who have the most votes don't have the right to make the governments. Just look at the US preseidential elections. Hilary got the most votes but Trump became the president. What kind of democracy is this?
It is not about votes, it is about money and connections. Media says that Trump has some kind of connections with Putin and he "helped" him to win elections. Idk whether it's fake or not but it's still the point

Return to “Politics & Society”