Vladar49
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Democracy as a Weapon Against the Anti-Blockchain Rhetoric

Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:53 pm

Following an unprecedented uproar caused by the blockchain systems, countless trends are leading to a broad-spectrum shutdown of this technology. Without fast democratization within the market, your future may be at risk of blockchain-absent asset management.

The benefits of decentralized systems include enhanced privacy, lower transaction fees, and higher efficiency. From a government-based perspective, however, they also represent a public attack on their role as the financial facilitator. Based on that rationale, lawmakers from around the world are increasingly pushing for the elimination of blockchain.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/democracy-as-weapo ... -rhetoric/

Oretegalv
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Democracy as a Weapon Against the Anti-Blockchain Rhetoric

Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:32 am

It is my firm believe that the authorities are afraid of blockchain technology. Blockchain technology is an excellent way to help the people in finding financial stability. I don't know why these people are against it. I hope that blockchain technology will be legalized in the definite future.

Return to “Politics & Society”