Vladar49
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Venezuela Will Finance Construction Of Villas For All Homeless Using The Oil-backed Crypto, Petro

Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:36 am

lldemaro Villarroel, minister for Habitat and Housing, disclosed that the government of Venezuela is preparing to use its oil-backed crypto, the Petro, in order to finance the construction of villas.

The villas will be funded as part of Venezuela's housing project "la Gran Misión Vivienda Venezuela (GMVV)," aims to offer all homeless families accessible and better housing solution, and this will be with the help of data produced by the people in the community willing and able in solving the big puzzling circumstance of family housing deficit.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/venezuela-will-fin ... pto-petro/

Baloo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Venezuela Will Finance Construction Of Villas For All Homeless Using The Oil-backed Crypto, Petro

Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:59 pm

This shows how Cryptocurrency can change the lives better for the people. I believe this was the vision of Satoshi Nakamoto. To bring the economic equality back to the people. I hope that more countries will follow the footsteps of Venezuela and help the people towards prosperity.

SamNeels
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Venezuela Will Finance Construction Of Villas For All Homeless Using The Oil-backed Crypto, Petro

Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:24 pm

This can be a good sign for every country.

Qyuhn
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:58 am

This shows how cryptocurrency can change the lives of people. I believe this was the philosophy of Satoshi Nakamoto to create such a platform that can create financial independence and help the poor. Other countries should also follow this example and launch a cryptocurrency on an official level.

Ksarey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:28 pm

This shows that how cryptocurrency can help the ordinary people of the world. I think that this was the philosophy of Satoshi Nakamoto to provide financial independence to the people with the help of blockchain and cryptocurrency platforms. I hope that Venezuela will be successful in their ventures.

Return to “Politics & Society”