Mooriss
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Night hunting

Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:32 pm

Do you try night hunting? What do I need for this purpose?

Chillikk
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Night hunting

Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:02 pm

You need night vision. Also you need special scope for shooting. Thermal is the best for this purpose.

Rizzak
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:51 am

I only have smart HD scope for shooting. It provide night vision, quite good option. Also I want to buy thermal monocular, I like this one ATN OTS-HD 384 1.25-5x, price is affordable for me. Characteristics are also great, here is detailed review https://www.atncorp.com/thermal-monoculars

Literally the hedgehog
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:48 pm

Mostly I try to avoid it. In forests close to my village wolves and lynxes are common that's why it's better to go hunting till sunset. But I think you can find recommendations for this on specific hunting sites. huntingfishingplus.com Check this or any other.

Unsatisfied Cat
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:44 pm

Night hunting is really dangerous and much more complicated. But these factors can discourage not all hunters. I know people who hunt like that on purpose because it's a way more interesting. One my acquaintance even purchased the best crossbow to hunt absolutely silently. I suppose he's a bit crazy tho.

glassysound
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:26 am

Oh, you should be ready to spend a lot, good night vision devices are really expensive. I am a hunter myself so I know what I am talking about. And I really advise you not to try saving money on that.

RedUser
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:42 am

I tried several times this summer and it was a completely new experience. I had to spend some money on scopes and binoculars though. But it's okay because the process is worth it! By the way, I found a proper equipment on zoomtargets. If you decide to go night hunting don't forget to get prepared properly.

Lubr_Bend

Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:38 pm

I don't. I find it hard

FearlessMJ

Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:36 pm

Hunting at night is not so easy. Especially if there are big predators in the area where you hunt. Make sure that you are protected and don't even think about hunting alone - there should be a couple of hunters at least. The forest can become a very unpleasant place at night, beginning from wolves and bears and ending with just ordinary mosquitoes. But the main thing is hunters can just bring damage to each other because of lack of light. You must be very careful. This type of hunting is for skilled professionals only.

monika 576
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:29 pm

Night hunting is really good!!!

Martin223
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:07 pm

Night hunting it interesting...I did not try to hunt at night, but I would love to. It seems to me this is forbidden in some countries, is not it? But many of my friends do this. I am engaged in hunting and I love this business. But I do not know anything about night-time hunting. What accessories, other than weapons, are needed? Maybe gps for hunting? I found a lot information about it on site with reviews https://bestazy.com/best-gps-for-hunting/ I can buy it on amazon. Is this necessary for me for night hunting? Thank you very much for the answer.

Lokersan
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:06 pm

I am sure that first of all for night hunting you need good thermal binoculars. And I will recommend you to choose ATN branded optics.

Areding
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:10 pm

In some countries not only night hunting, but also daytime is prohibited. For hunting, you need to get a license and do it at certain times of the year.

CristianNt
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:32 pm

You need more Vodka and your hunting will be succesful :)

Return to “Off-Topic”