AndrejWarhola
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Is it Game Over for Bitcoin?

Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:03 pm

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Will it be Game Over for Bitcoin? Or will everything go back to normal soon? The Answers is YES, of course bitcoin will back to normal, we need to patient with this situation, bitcoin already exist about 9years until now, And bitcoin will survive again with this situation, dont worry. I think this time for buy

gogas2
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Is it Game Over for Bitcoin?

Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:19 pm

I love to buy bitcoin at discount prices. This is black friday for bitcoin
Invest In Cryptocurrency The Right Way http://bit.ly/next_exploding_coin

coinmaster
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:11 am

Actually, I think that it is not game over. It is not that easy to stay optimistic when you’re observing bitcoin’s price decreasing for a long while. But I still believe that this currency have all chances to recover. BTC still has its loyal hodlers. And I hope that we’ll keep on holding/buying until its price reach the moon.

cryptobit
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:08 pm

It will bottom out at 3000 and then we will see some dead volume market. When interest in market is gone then market makers will come to market to stir it.

BenFormer
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:25 pm

It's impossible since BTC is the most popular and powerful coin with 10 years experience.

danielviktor

Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:06 pm

Investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin is still a game that can make people rich and truly free, according to some experts. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have made many people very rich, very quickly — people who purchased into these cryptocurrencies early, before they ran their exponential course.

jack101
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:07 pm

It's a normal cycle. Bitcoin dropped many times by 80-90% over the years. We are near bottom already, I think Bitcoin price won't go below $2,500 and will bounce back over $10,000 in the next 1-2 years.

It's a long-term game. Don't rush it!

VladFerguson

Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:33 pm

Bitcoin is an eternal currency like a dollar .. It is more convenient to trade on it, if you know how, I take the main news and analytics from this site https://crypto-data.world/ .

Keleriel
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:34 pm

A lot of thanks for people who have BTC, but think that the game is over!

coinmaster
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:42 pm

It is definitely not as the popularity of bitcoin at the moment is the biggest than ever. Yes, it’s hard times for the whole crypto market. But at the same time, it’s a very attractive price to buy. The bullish market is not so far from now. Those who are patient will benefit soon from holding bitcoin. Despite bitcoin price, there will always be people who will use it. The advantages of bitcoin are not only the price but the anonymity and its concept. While Bitcoin doesn’t lose anonymity and decentralization, people will want it.

François

Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:22 pm

Des Bitcoins gratuits sont distribués ici. - https://goo.gl/hLEFjM

fx.journal
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:54 am

I am still skeptical to this cryptocurrency, unless it is endorsed by Government.

Money, Currency And Monetary system should be governed by authority which is "Government" should be the authority, manage, monitor and control them.

The cryptocurrency framework is actually uncontrollable and unmanageable. Machines are running non-stop 24 hours daily keep doing the jobs – then how you control them?, everyone in the world are able to run their own miner machine with no restriction – then how you manage them? With machine non-stop and keep mining and mining (keep producing bitcoin or cryptocurrency and everyone can participate with no restriction), so tell me, how you can control and manage them or even to stop them?

If you let the people out there around the world managed Money, Currency and Monetary System, They actually CANNOT control or monitor them, they just speculate to make them PROFIT, in the long term it will become uncontrollable, unmanageable and at the end they will collapsed.

even if you let them, only the most wealthier people in the world can conquer cryptocurrency because the cryptocurrency framework only work for wealthier which is who are afford to spend huge money for the most sophisticated, fastest, powerful machine to run. REMEMBER, in the cryptocurrency framework, ONLY the most powerful and fastest machine will WIN. You can not beat them. So at the end, it goes to the same people who is controlling the money, currency, and monetary system.

You only trust your friends around you and your family, you do not trust whosoever outside the world. Did you really trust people in Europe, middle East, Africa, Latin, Asian? are you really trust them all? Come on guys they are a lot of malicious, do not trust them....

i share you this https://coinmetrics.io/bitcoin-private/

And do you know how they work? This is actually how they work.

joe...
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1F1tAaz5x1HUXrCNLbtMDqcw6o5GNn4xqX

Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:32 pm

no way ...how can anyone decide the end of bitcoin ..now the price of bitcoin is low but how can u expect the samething in the future ...see the past history of bitcoin and then u will realize ..ups and downs are common in all coins ,there is nothing to worry the price of the coin will raise again soon ..

solarcrypto
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:09 pm

definitely not over, still so much going on.

Bitcoinx3
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:12 pm

It is always hard to predict how bitcoin will fare in the future, it is better to wait patiently and see how it goes.

chopstick
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:53 am

Bitcoin will live on.

but we might see it drop to around $500 first
Save 10% on trading fees for 6 months on BitMEX by using my referral link: https://www.bitmex.com/register/5cK85y

Profit-Driven Research on how to earn Money using Bitcoin: https://bitcoincasestudies.com

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”