faucet.hub

Faucets Scam List

Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:06 pm

http://www.faucethub.ga - Check this great site for a faucet list scams before loosing your precious time ! They have done the hard work of testing so you don't have !

rendravolt
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13T2aPdsiVtupF4XKScDhJ6RKrwyqNAVoT

Re: Faucets Scam List

Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:35 pm

http://www.faucethub.ga - Check this great site for a faucet list scams before loosing your precious time ! They have done the hard work of testing so you don't have !
Very bad, thank you for the information.

grnqrtr
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Bye Bye :)

Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:23 am

Bye Bye :)
Last edited by grnqrtr on Sat May 23, 2020 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13cj1xgP4bdK567NDgjyXLZEQLmZszSzEa

Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:05 pm

It just looks like you are promoting a bunch of your own referral links. Is that all this is? At the very bottom there are a few listed as "not paying" but honestly none of the faucets hardly pay anything! Faucets used to be good a long time ago, but now they just blast ads at the user and pay pennies an hour.
Indeed he is just advertising. Lol.

Was faucets really good a long time ago? I think they sucked the moment they were made. Too much effort for very little value. I would rather pick up plastic bottles and sell em for alot more value.

piebeyb
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1EsWXN3VcBb2rRenMBYd4V3WTfiZxaaiK3

Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:26 pm

It just looks like you are promoting a bunch of your own referral links. Is that all this is? At the very bottom there are a few listed as "not paying" but honestly none of the faucets hardly pay anything! Faucets used to be good a long time ago, but now they just blast ads at the user and pay pennies an hour.
Indeed he is just advertising. Lol.

Was faucets really good a long time ago? I think they sucked the moment they were made. Too much effort for very little value. I would rather pick up plastic bottles and sell em for alot more value.
yeah I think it was a pretty good idea to collect plastic bottles to sell :P
Image Tip me BCH : qzahl4e8mqy5se6sdnc6j24mv4vtdtlpv5jmnhsw3n

JohnBricksaw
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:28 pm

thanks for the information

thiago.costa

Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:29 pm

bitcoin-cloud.eu is scam scam scam scam

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:54 pm

bitcoin-cloud.eu is scam scam scam scam
Have you got any proof to offer?
I don't know the site but it is not nice calling scammer without providing proof of the claim.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Rmcdermott927
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:03 pm

Wasting your precious time? Attempting to make any kind of useful sum of money at a faucet is the very definition of a waste of time.

lousean

Donate BTC of your choice to 13qHSuGvwVHAEEXx8JSycskAVGgNLbXcVW

Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:49 am

Just an opinion and I can say from experience. No platform or site will give you instant and free bitcoin just like that. And even if it takes 1 year doing the captchas, surveys, etc in free bitcoin sites, it will not make you rich. Most are also scams. Since bitcoin is not like any other payment gateways which have security and anti-fraud measures, you can easily lose money you've sent to a bitcoin address and no one can help you trace or track it. I have tried some few good sites but as I said, they will not get you rich. Some will just tempt you to invest or make deposits but e a regular business, it will take years for ROI. Some sites i've been? That satoshiminer is fun. But it will make you pay double and at certain computer roll, you lose your money. Another is http://elvengold.com/r/210587. Although I have not made real deposits, I just like the concept. Of course one or two of you would say, I am just promoting this link. So, yes I am and no you don't need to try it. BTC :D

Neoclassical
Banned
Banned

Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:54 am

What do you think of one faucet to rule them all...I'm talking about POSWallet of course.
We don't need no centralisation. ImageImageImage

rtomasi

Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:30 am

Gwei.win - free Ethereum faucet
- http://gwei.win/
- There is announcement "Payout delayed, due to FaucetHub slow transactions! Payout will probably be by the end of the week!"
- Are there delayed payment from another's faucets to FaucetHub?
NO!!! They don´t pay for claims. it is SCAM!

Return to “Scam accusations”