bobbylloyd

Donate BTC of your choice to 17rvX7bVdNvLyepRirfkbjFXU725ywwaqT

How do you think futures will effect bitcoin?

Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:07 am

Will it stabilize the price? I don't understand how it works 100%, but I understand it to a degree and I don't like the way it sounds. These people will have a vested interest in the price going down, at times. I don't know, maybe I'm skeptical because I don't fully understand. I'd appreciate some input.

maybach111
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 19372T31qw956B5F28wJX6vesPyG2A3GL7

Re: How do you think futures will effect bitcoin?

Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:02 pm

I think they will push BTC down for a while. The volume of institunational money can easily manipulate bitcoin market.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:48 pm

I think there won't be much of an effect as people expect.
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

CryptoBlackHat
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1KgArSAMeFSgiVppCr4yCdqkNVaCieRAUX

Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:40 am

So far it seems like you were right, OneChain. There doesn't seem to have been much impact yet. Although the price of futures is rising dramatically in regular trader's terms, it's still pretty tame compared to what happened with Bitcoin the past couple of months :-)

bcpricemsia

Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:43 am

Hard to say, the best we can do is make an educated guess based on other institutionalized future contracts.

But first, I think it's important we should understand what Future contracts actually do.

P.S. I wrote a blog post as an introduction to futures. You can check it out here: https://www.bitcoinpricemalaysia.com/bl ... ood-or-bad

Hope this helps!

BC

ChandanKumar1

Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:28 pm

100% Bonus till 24th Feb 2018!!!! Wish to reap profits from Bitcoin Futures Trading. Invest in Bingo Token. Buy now http://www.bingotoken.io #BingoICO #BingoCoin #BingoCrypto #Blockchain #BitcoinFutures

eliiosrichmond
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:01 pm

bitcoin will further more stablish itself as the leading and most concensual cryptocurrency asset, there will be of course price swings ( up and donw) but bitcoin is already an instutuition in Crypto.

Rick Willer

Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:08 pm

I think this whole mess right now is caused by legalization and taxation issues. Anyway when this is gonna be dealt with by govs, owners of crypto currencies may profit anyway!
The key to survive this crypto depression is patience. I'm assured that this is the chance to people which forgot to buy any crypto like 4-5 years ago.
So as I said my plan is to hold it patiently, exchange from time to time that may bring a bit of profit in these hard days. I started using exchange platforms, finally chosen one - coindeal.com. It's like best I found, I mean most suitable for me. Easy to use, currencies of my interest are present there. I remember at the start there is some bonus.
Of course holding what u have is less risky, but my gambling heart puts me into doing something with this money. Hope I won't loose it.

Helena_burk
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:25 pm

I see legislation from different regions will be created towards supporting the stability of bitcoin and in order to have a good grasp of it's control and guidelines. Bitcoin will continue to be volatile but will strengthen amidst shifts.

FXTradingPro
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:22 am

I think the impact will be minimal but there will be greater scrutiny on market manipulation. Since the CFTC governs all of the futures markets they can subpoena exchanges for trade data and go after those that try and manipulate the market.

https://forexmarketslive.com/us-regulat ... ipulation/
Get Your Share of the Market

Start Trading Forex with Fxtradingpro Trade the world’s largest marketplace and access over 70 forex pairs.

https://fxtradingpro.com/

Qyuhn
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:43 pm

Yes. The price will stabilize itself. If the major economic countries in the world do not ban cryptocurrency, then i see wonderful things for cryptocurrency. Haters just manipulate the people into thinking that crypto is just a scam.

Kriptolynx
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:28 pm

They will always try to lower BTC, everything will stabilize.

greesdermos
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:57 pm

I think they will push BTC down for a while. The volume of institunational money can easily manipulate bitcoin market.

Return to “Prediction Markets”